What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (3 Viewers)

Kafka said:
Well, my d(i)ecks about 5 ft off the ground, so...

:lmao: i sure as #### just quoted the wrong post...or did I?  :lmao: ...I need this laugh...my good friend just left me a half bottle of Italian Red home-made ...& wife  just went to bed...DONT LEAVE ME, GUYS! :lmao:
Kafka where do you live that there is no fence between you and the neighbors?

and **** or deck, asking for a friend (gator)

@roadkill1292... C'mon aboard, get your feet wet. As a Roma fan, I can promise you this... Melancholy, & the Infinite Sadness.  Enticing, eh?

...and alcohol, LOTS of alcohol... :topcat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Roma has lots of fun guys to watch so I often do. But what if they're drawn into Southampton's group Friday? 
Well then, good buddy (would say kindred spirits(?), but prefer not to insult you)...we have quite the conundrum!  I just think you're one  that can appreciate the drama that a club like Roma presents. Southampton drew me in because of their talent, & ability to develop youth...& they used to play "champagne" football, quite like Roma.  Now Roma plays Straight-to-Grappa football, but I perceive you to be one who would enjoy the masochism of being a Roma fan, instead of the other "Northerner" plastic/money/glory hounds.  I admire your respect for Serie A... especially since it's history of/as a quagmire of deceit, corruption, & intrigue.  Therein lies the attraction?  Once/if you follow the club, you'll be amazed at the idiosyncrasies/dynamics of what the Eternal City & club entails. Kansas  Comet  linked an SI article about Roma in one of these godforsaken soccer threads...please read...

Well then, good buddy (would say kindred spirits(?), but prefer not to insult you)...we have quite the conundrum!  I just think you're one  that can appreciate the drama that a club like Roma presents. Southampton drew me in because of their talent, & ability to develop youth...& they used to play "champagne" football, quite like Roma.  Now Roma plays Straight-to-Grappa football, but I perceive you to be one who would enjoy the masochism of being a Roma fan, instead of the other "Northerner" plastic/money/glory hounds.  I admire your respect for Serie A... especially since it's history of/as a quagmire of deceit, corruption, & intrigue.  Therein lies the attraction?  Once/if you follow the club, you'll be amazed at the idiosyncrasies/dynamics of what the Eternal City & club entails. Kansas  Comet  linked an SI article about Roma in one of these godforsaken soccer threads...please read...
:lol:

love that.

They could easily become my go-to Serie A team, though I have a little problem with liking Inter and all. But I absolutely will not have conflicted loyalties should they meet my beloved Saints somewhere along the way in Europa, though that would almost have to be in group since Soton probably won't earn a place in the playoffs. But should they meet, think of the fun we'll have saying many good-natured (?) unkind things about each other's clubs in the buildup.

Good god, I'm starting to write like Kafka.

They could easily become my go-to Serie A team, though I have a little problem with liking Inter and all. But I absolutely will not have conflicted loyalties should they meet my beloved Saints somewhere along the way in Europa, though that would almost have to be in group since Soton probably won't earn a place in the playoffs. But should they meet, think of the fun we'll have saying many good-natured (?) unkind things about each other's clubs in the buildup.

Well then.......All roads lead to Rome.

eta:re: Kafka/"writing"/Contagion:  Sorry about your luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

wtf

roadkill1292 said:
I can't help it. Nagatomo and Palacio just speak to me.
I think our resident Internazionale misinterpreted your intentions.  Re: Palacio...It must be the rat-tail..

roadkill1292 said:
I can't help it. Nagatomo and Palacio just speak to me.
ma... che cazzo?

you have a little problem with liking inter... in that you like inter? I completely misread what you wrote- thought you were saying that you have a problem with inter that keeps you from liking them.

ma... che cazzo?

you have a little problem with liking inter... in that you like inter? I completely misread what you wrote- thought you were saying that you have a problem with inter that keeps you from liking them.
Yes, that was worded a little awkwardly. I like Inter. Palacio is really an endearing fellow.

Users who are viewing this thread