What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Paul Worrilow? (1 Viewer)

Kvh_1fan

Footballguy
Held him in a dynasty league. Is he done?

Does he still have some early season value?

I have some open roster spots so I'm going for guys like Hicks, Perryman, Kwon Alexander. But don't want to dump him if he still has some value. He scored 190 pts in our scoring system last year. 

Every one of the three you listed is a gigantic improvement over Worrilow.  If that kind of idp talent is available, dump Worrilow yesterday!

I agree and unfortunately I am a Worrilow owner in one of my dynasty leagues...so I feel your pain!  I missed Deion Jones in our rookie draft.

In my other dynasty league I made sure that I did not miss out on Jones...but to answer your question...I think Worrilow's best days are behind him now...If you can get anyone with higher ceiling then go for it.

Held him in a dynasty league. Is he done?

Does he still have some early season value?

I have some open roster spots so I'm going for guys like Hicks, Perryman, Kwon Alexander. But don't want to dump him if he still has some value. He scored 190 pts in our scoring system last year. 
Those three guys are well ahead of Worrilow.  They are all on the way up and have huge upside.  Hicks is probably the riskiest due to health issues and Alexander still has David to contend with so I would list them as Perryman, Alexander, and then Hicks.

Users who are viewing this thread