What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a league (1 Viewer)

Chandler

Footballguy
I am looking to join a league or two. 

I'm looking for a dynasty or keeper ppr league. 

Plz get back to me if u have some spots open 

I run a keeper league on CBS and we are looking for 2 owners. We are a 10 team league, this is the 5th year . We do a full 11 man def 3DL, 3LB, 4DB and a flex spot on def. We also do 2QB's since it is a 10 team league and that makes to QB's much more important like in real life. We also took some ideas from our keeper baseball league. We have an auction draft and a salary cap. We can sign guys up to 3 years  but the money goes up every year if you keep them. Also it is total points and the top 3 get paid. Looking to draft Aug 28th

If you are interested I can send you a league invite to check out the open teams and the league in general. You can take over either of the  open teams or start a new team with all of your money. You can message me back here or at bondranike@yahoo.com. Please only people looking to stay in a keeper league long term.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread