What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bathroom Towels...ones to exploit/avoid??? (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
We need some new towels for drying off after showering (not decorative, not beach, not hand, etc).

Suggestions?

Any particular brands or stores?

100% cotton?

Smoo?

i have a lot of thoughts on this one brohan let me organize my notes and computer files and i will write more later i just want to give the best answer possible take that to the bank 

i have a lot of thoughts on this one brohan let me organize my notes and computer files and i will write more later i just want to give the best answer possible take that to the bank 
I'll be waiting, bud....thanks!

Big fan of the Macy's "Hotel Collection."  Not too pricey, very soft, durable. 

If you do get them in a color, buy extras.  They seem to slightly change the non-standard (black, white, etc) colors every few years, so if you need more periwinkle hand towels, get them now.

The $43 price tag....that's for ONE towel?!?!
I never paid close to that.  Right now it's buy one get one free (4 towels for $86 with free shipping).  It's an awesome towel - have lasted I'd guess 5+ years and are like new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a fan of the Bath Sheets at Costco - they are a bit larger than normal bath towels, I find that they dry very well, soft enough without being too soft where it feels like it is just pushing moisture around and not doing anything.

They usually have them in about 4 colors. I believe this is the item, although it is cheaper in the stores, as the website indicates, as they sell them individually, not as pairs. IIRC, usually about $10 each in the store.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread