Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Eminence

Official Donald Trump for President thread

The other guy decided t make a mockery of Trump's campaign so this is the official thread for his supporters.

Edited by Eminence
  • Like 2

You gotta give Trump props. He is battling BOTH the left wing and right wing media and STILL leading in the polls..!

Suck it agenda lead media!!! :P

• Like 1

We could have little apprentice-style competitions in every town - like a new WPA - then state, regional, national rounds that would be on tv. Two winners from each district could then compete in a 24 hr televised competition.

He's Trump, he's Trump, he's Trump. He's got two threads.

by The Presidents of the United States of America.

Foretelling

• Like 4

This is a travestshamockery

The mockumentary on this campaign is going to be an award winner.

Per Eminence's own words, a Trump victory will mean more little Eminences running around in this world.

You decide.

:shock:

The other guy decided t make a mockery of Trump's campaign so this is the official thread for his supporters.

The other guy being the Donald?
  • Like 1

You gotta give Trump props. He is battling BOTH the left wing and right wing media and STILL leading in the polls..!

Suck it agenda lead media!!! :P

Conservatives and Independents are feeding off Trump attacking establishment Republicans. For instance, former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor endorsed Jeb Bush today. Trump responded with this Tweet:

"Who wants the endorsement of a guy (@EricCantor) who lost in perhaps the greatest upset in the history of Congress?"

It's funny because it's true.

I hope forum members take this with the level of seriousness and respect a Trump presidential run and Eminence thread warrant.

• Like 1

I hope forum members take this with the level of seriousness and respect a Trump presidential run and Eminence thread warrant.

I'm sorry, Trump and seriousness, doesn't compute inside of this skull of mine.

Is this like the Varsity Game of Thrones thread or something?

Trump is making a mockery out of the media and the current Republican Party. How's that bad?

He's Trump, he's Trump, he's Trump. He's got two threads.

by The Presidents of the United States of America.

Foretelling

Whoa.

I feel like Em is the only Trump supporter and Tim is the only Hillary supporter out of everyone we've got here on the boards, yet somehow they're both leading their respective primaries.

what about Xavier L. Walking Boot?
  • Like 1

Trump is making a mockery out of the media and the current Republican Party. How's that bad?
Yep. And I'm loving it.

This Em shtick has gone stale. I think we need a good recession to get his creative juices flowing.

Edited by Bucky86

Serious question, even if Trump had the popular vote, couldn't the Electoral College vote another candidate in?

Yes, but no.

Say it's Hillary/Trump in 2016. Trump nominates X people in each state to be his electors (his slate). So, in California, with 55 electoral votes, Trump nominates 55 guys*. Hillary nominates 55 guys. The voters vote for "The Slate of Donald Trump" or "The Slate of Hillary Clinton". Same in South Dakota, with 3EV, Trump puts up 3 names, Hillary puts up 3 names. Voters pick the candidate they want, but in reality, they're voting for the candidate's electors.

After election day, sometime in mid-December, the electoral Slates all meet and cast their votes. Those votes are assembled. In January, they're read before Congress and become official.

Now, in some states, the Slate members are legally required to vote for the candidate that selected them. But not all. And, if they don't, they can be penalized but the vote stands.

So, yeah, a majority of Trump's hand-picked guys can vote against him, but, they in all likelihood won't.

But, it's not like "The Electoral College" is a single group of 539 guys who then vote one way or the other after the votes are cast on Election day, they are voted into the Electoral College on election day.

* The guys named are usually close friends, State senators, party backers, etc. If Mitt Romney had won California in 2012, I believe Arnold Schwarzenegger (former GOP governor of the state) would have been one of the 55 sent to the college. Mitt lost, so the guys Obama picked went instead.

McGarnicle, I like you. And I can't stand Eminence.

But even so, please don't do that again. It really makes you look like a jerk. Seriously, stop.

One of the most annoying shticks on this forum. And anybody that quotes it should see some jail time.

• Like 1

I mean, sabotaging threads on a online message boards is a little sociopathic if you want my opinion.

worked on LHUCKS

And Jim11. It's a proven method.

I mean, sabotaging threads on a online message boards is a little sociopathic if you want my opinion.

worked on LHUCKS

I don't know who the chumps are but sophmoric actions like this will have consequences.

so·ci·o·path

ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/
  1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience

I think I saw some info on personality disorders earlier. Will have to dig it up.

worked on LHUCKS

I don't know who the chumps are but sophmoric actions like this will have consequences.

I have my thumb on my nose and wiggling my fingers at you right now.

worked on LHUCKS

Are you threatening McGarnicle? :popcorn:

Pros: Yoga pants, yoga pants

Cons: Slideshow format

worked on LHUCKS

:lmao:

worked on LHUCKS

Are you threatening McGarnicle? :popcorn:

Looks like it worked...mcgarnicles crap is gone...trump wins again.....the force is strong in Trump...