What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminence

Footballguy
The other guy decided t make a mockery of Trump's campaign so this is the official thread for his supporters.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta give Trump props. He is battling BOTH the left wing and right wing media and STILL leading in the polls..!

Suck it agenda lead media!!! :P

Per Eminence's own words, a Trump victory will mean more little Eminences running around in this world.

You decide.

We could have little apprentice-style competitions in every town - like a new WPA - then state, regional, national rounds that would be on tv. Two winners from each district could then compete in a 24 hr televised competition.

You gotta give Trump props. He is battling BOTH the left wing and right wing media and STILL leading in the polls..!

Suck it agenda lead media!!! :P
Conservatives and Independents are feeding off Trump attacking establishment Republicans. For instance, former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor endorsed Jeb Bush today. Trump responded with this Tweet:

"Who wants the endorsement of a guy (@EricCantor) who lost in perhaps the greatest upset in the history of Congress?"

It's funny because it's true.

I hope forum members take this with the level of seriousness and respect a Trump presidential run and Eminence thread warrant.

I hope forum members take this with the level of seriousness and respect a Trump presidential run and Eminence thread warrant.
I'm sorry, Trump and seriousness, doesn't compute inside of this skull of mine.Is this like the Varsity Game of Thrones thread or something?

proninja said:
I feel like Em is the only Trump supporter and Tim is the only Hillary supporter out of everyone we've got here on the boards, yet somehow they're both leading their respective primaries.
what about Xavier L. Walking Boot?

Serious question, even if Trump had the popular vote, couldn't the Electoral College vote another candidate in?

This Em shtick has gone stale. I think we need a good recession to get his creative juices flowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
McGarnicle, I like you. And I can't stand Eminence.

But even so, please don't do that again. It really makes you look like a jerk. Seriously, stop.

McGarnicle, I like you. And I can't stand Eminence.

But even so, please don't do that again. It really makes you look like a jerk. Seriously, stop.
One of the most annoying shticks on this forum. And anybody that quotes it should see some jail time.

I mean, sabotaging threads on a online message boards is a little sociopathic if you want my opinion.
so·ci·o·path

ˈsōsēōˌpaTH/

1. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience
I think I saw some info on personality disorders earlier. Will have to dig it up.

I mean, sabotaging threads on a online message boards is a little sociopathic if you want my opinion.
worked on LHUCKS
And Jim11. It's a proven method.
I don't know who the chumps are but sophmoric actions like this will have consequences.
Are you threatening McGarnicle? :popcorn:
Looks like it worked...mcgarnicles crap is gone...trump wins again.....the force is strong in Trump...

worked on LHUCKS
And Jim11. It's a proven method.
I don't know who the chumps are but sophmoric actions like this will have consequences.
Are you threatening McGarnicle? :popcorn:
Looks like it worked...mcgarnicles crap is gone...trump wins again.....the force is strong in Trump...
In Trump We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread