What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary said, "Maybe Donald doesn't want the American people to know that he's paid nothing in federal taxes."

If you think that's a personal attack, then you might benefit from reading one of the many anti-PC books published by conservative pundits to help you figure out why you're wrong.
Yes, it is a personal attack because Trump did not do anything illegal.  It is to defect attention from her own corruption by putting Trump on the defensive.

Yes.  The elites say farmers and blue collar workers are not educated enough to pick the right President, when they are the people who can see through more of the BS.  They do not care as much for form over substance.
If you think our founding fathers were uneducated blue collar farmer types, you need to take another history class or two. They were very well educated land owning elites.

Too bad that has nothing whatsoever to do with the job he's applying for. Knowing about geopolitical hotspots, on the other hand...
.  Yeah why should a President need to know basic things about computers

of course Gary Johnson wouldn't have had us going into Syria and destroying it, sending weapons to terrorists, having the Russians now talking about "full scale war".  It takes some kind of special ####### up to do that irrespective of how much "knowledge" you can fake.  You can trip him up on an oddball phrasing of a question, but the other two candidates ####### geopolitical morons,

Yes.  The elites say farmers and blue collar workers are not educated enough to pick the right President, when they are the people who can see through more of the BS.  They do not care as much for form over substance.
Yet you still haven't managed to see through Trump's BS.

.  Yeah why should a President need to know basic things about computers

of course Gary Johnson wouldn't have had us going into Syria and destroying it, sending weapons to terrorists, having the Russians now talking about "full scale war".  It takes some kind of special ####### up to do that irrespective of how much "knowledge" you can fake.  You can trip him up on an oddball phrasing of a question, but the other two candidates ####### geopolitical morons,
Hillary has not even driven a car since 1996 because she always used a chauffer.  She expects her underlings to "take care of things" for her.  This will only get worse if she wins.  I don't have a problem with this because she clearly knows how to use an iPad.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think our founding fathers were uneducated blue collar farmer types, you need to take another history class or two. They were very well educated land owning elites.
This dude probably thinks Tom Jefferson was out sweating his ### off raking weeds everyday.  GTFO :lmao:

Trump is the one guy who consistently spends less to do more.  Just the campaign spending alone shows a clear difference between the 2 candidates on how they use other people's money.
Trump wants to spend some large unknown amount (estimates around $500 billion in a decade) on the military alone, while cutting taxes.  Nearly every economist has predicted that Trump's policies would massively raise the deficit.

There was a time where the GOP represented decreased government spending and deficits, but all that's left of that in modern times is a misguided perception that it is even still remotely true today.

There you go again... Looking down on farmers and blue collar workers.  As you say so yourself, there are many highly educated and great thinkers in our farming communities.  In fact Jimmy Carter read 3-4 books a week when he was not plowing dirty for peanuts.

Trump wants to spend some large unknown amount (estimates around $500 billion in a decade) on the military alone, while cutting taxes.  Nearly every economist has predicted that Trump's policies would massively raise the deficit.

There was a time where the GOP represented decreased government spending and deficits, but all that's left of that in modern times is a misguide perception that it is even still remotely true today.
If I'm being honest, I hate the economic plans of all of the top 4 candidates....

There was a time where the GOP represented decreased government spending and deficits, but all that's left of that in modern times is a misguide perception that it is even still remotely true today.
I manage my own budget and the way I see it is whether I get value for my money.  It is true when you are the head of a household, the head of a company, or the head of a country.

Trump is the one guy who consistently spends less to do more.  Just the campaign spending alone shows a clear difference between the 2 candidates on how they use other people's money.
Yes it does.  Hillary uses the money people donated to her campaign to run her campaign.  Donald uses it to settle lawsuits,  bribe public officials,  and buy portraits of himself. 

There you go again... Looking down on farmers and blue collar workers.  As you say so yourself, there are many highly educated and great thinkers in our farming communities.  In fact Jimmy Carter read 3-4 books a week when he was not plowing dirty for peanuts.
I'm not looking down on anyone. I was pointing out that you are factually incorrect about our founding fathers.

Yes it does.  Hillary uses the money people donated to her campaign to run her campaign.  Donald uses it to settle lawsuits,  bribe public officials,  and buy portraits of himself. 
You have not looked into how Hillary spent the $407 million so far.  In a way, there is a very good reason why the networks are biased because Hillary is their bread and butter.

I said farmers, including early Preseidents, and blue collar workers are very smart.  It was not right that Hillary calls them deplorable.
No, she called (half of) Trump supporters deplorable. And they are. Not because of their occupation, but because they're supporting a man who has used bigoted rhetoric for political gain.

Balancing a budget is easy! All you have to do is not pay people and declare bankruptcy.
When you're broke, declaring bankruptcy is the more honorable thing to do than peddling influence to get  $2 billion for your slush fund and over $100M for your personal piggy bank.

When you're broke, declaring bankruptcy is the more honorable thing to do than getting $2 billion for your slush fund by peddling influence.
You have to be fishing -- there is nothing honorable about Trump's business career. His wealth has come in large part from screwing people over. There are countless stories of him not paying the blue collar folks you are advocating for.

I realize that you are either drunk or this is schtick, but there is nothing honorable about declaring bankruptcy. Nothing.
There is nothing dishonorable about bankruptcy, just like there is nothing dishonorable about collecting unemployment benefits and food stamps if you truly need some relief until you get back on your feet.  Obama would agree with me because we have $43 million people on food stamps.

You have to be fishing -- there is nothing honorable about Trump's business career. His wealth has come in large part from screwing people over. There are countless stories of him not paying the blue collar folks you are advocating for.
And then those blue collar workers were bullied into backing down through litigation paid for by Trump's "charity".

This dude was an utterly despicable human being long before the grab 'em by the ##### tape came out.

No, she called (half of) Trump supporters deplorable. And they are. Not because of their occupation, but because they're supporting a man who has used bigoted rhetoric for political gain.
Hillary (and every other politician in modern times) has used pandering for political gain. How is this any different than Trump? Because she kisses a** to gain votes instead of alienating a particular demographic? It is effective either way.

Hillary (and every other politician in modern times) has used pandering for political gain. How is this any different than Trump? Because she kisses a** to gain votes instead of alienating a particular demographic? It is effective either way.
Pandering to white supremacists is deplorable, sorry.

You are not getting the full story.  You need to fact check both Trump and Hillary.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QG0dfiQbzIM

I do not see the media looking into all $60 law suits to see if any of the contractors did shoddy work or steal someone's video game machine.l

There is nothing dishonorable about bankruptcy, just like there is nothing dishonorable about collecting unemployment benefits and food stamps if you truly need some relief until you get back on your feet.  Obama would agree with me because we have $43 million people on food stamps.
There is a pretty big difference between someone needing help feeding their children and Trump screwing people over through his FOUR bankruptcies while still crapping in a gold-plated toilet. No one can possibly be dumb enough to not see the difference.

CNN opinion piece by Mel Robbins:

"Thursday, I drove almost three hours north on Highway 94 in Minnesota. Not one Clinton sign. Not one. That matters."

Minnesota is back in play. 

Is this your understanding? That NBC had these hot tapes for 10 years, a producer suddenly remembered they existed? Yet someone from NBC anonymously felt compelled to  leak them even though NBC was going to do a story on them? Yeah?

Trump was a star there. NBC paid him 3 mill a year. They helped create his modern  brand which he practically ran on. NBC had him on SNL. MSNBC featured his rallies.

The list of prominent journalists at NBC and MSNBC is probably a dozen deep. But somehow no one ever checked their vault or asked around. Yeah there should be questions and answers.
NBC doesn't necessarily own the content. I knoe mark burnnett owns all the aprentice stuff. 

This reminded me what I discovered about the American Revolution after learning about the history of England's monarchy.  After the Glorious Revolution of 1688 the monarchy had no real power (King James II was kicked out and Parliament chose a new king) and the people were given a Bill of Rights.  So by 1776 England (actually Great Britain after 1707) was ruled by land-owning elites (the only ones who could vote at the time).  Therefore, the American Revolution was a rebellion by land-owning elites from other land-owning elites.

Serious question what would Donald Trump have to say or do at this point to get the last of you hold outs to not vote for him? 

Not talking about changing your vote, just not voting. 

Serious question what would Donald Trump have to say or do at this point to get the last of you hold outs to not vote for him? 

Not talking about changing your vote, just not voting. 
Drop out and suggest Bernie replace him? My vote for him was admittedly never for Trump. It was against Hillary, and later on after the email leaks within the DNC became a f*** you vote to the larger political system we currently have. Living in NY, my vote isn't going to make a difference anyway, so again, f*** it.

Drop out and suggest Bernie replace him? My vote for him was admittedly never for Trump. It was against Hillary, and later on after the email leaks within the DNC became a f*** you vote to the larger political system we currently have. Living in NY, my vote isn't going to make a difference anyway, so again, f*** it.
I agree with the electoral college and our antiquated voting rules.  I live in Oklahoma where trump is 99.1% favorite to win our 7 electoral votes.  The only reason I will vote is due to the other issues on the ballot.   

I see a ton of ladies who are on my facebook page defending Donald Trump today.  "It was just locker room talk!"  "It was just two alpha males trying to one up each other!"  "If you ever read 50 shades of grey, you are a hypocrite!"    and so on.

This is why I asked what would it take.  Maybe if he pulls out his dooker tonight and shakes it the cameras and yells, "is this what you want AMERICA!"  

Coeur de Lion said:
There is a pretty big difference between someone needing help feeding their children and Trump screwing people over through his FOUR bankruptcies while still crapping in a gold-plated toilet. No one can possibly be dumb enough to not see the difference.
Trump was truly in trouble in when he declared bankruptcy.  You could argue whether he should pay back his creditors 100 cents on the dollar but I do not hear Hillary say she will change the bankruptcy laws.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xt2vvFlEjZQ

SHIZNITTTT said:
I agree with the electoral college and our antiquated voting rules.  I live in Oklahoma where trump is 99.1% favorite to win our 7 electoral votes.  The only reason I will vote is due to the other issues on the ballot.   

I see a ton of ladies who are on my facebook page defending Donald Trump today.  "It was just locker room talk!"  "It was just two alpha males trying to one up each other!"  "If you ever read 50 shades of grey, you are a hypocrite!"    and so on.

This is why I asked what would it take.  Maybe if he pulls out his dooker tonight and shakes it the cameras and yells, "is this what you want AMERICA!"  
I see.  Trump was trying to one-up his fellow Alpha male Billy Bush?

Rohn Jambo said:
Hillary has not even driven a car since 1996 because she always used a chauffer.  She expects her underlings to "take care of things" for her.  This will only get worse if she wins.  I don't have a problem with this because she clearly knows how to use an iPad.
And when was the last time she even had a press conference???  Before Benghazi, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread