What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best untold story of this past week is the fight at the Times legal department over who would get to write that response.  That's the kind of thing those nerds dream about. "It's a legal no-brainer AND I get to tear into both Donald Trump and his attorneys?  I'll pay you $400 an hour!"
Andrew Kirk's response below was pretty funny.

How a person with a brain can listen to these two speak and think Trump is the guy? He has been debunked by Politifact as the biggest liar ever. For every issue Hillary has, he has one 10 times worse. This is truly an election about ones intelligence and the amount of hatred in their heart. Sorry to get corny on that last line, but its true.

It's all in the last page or two. Deplorable, one might say.

I like this from the NY Times response:

The essence of a libel claim, of course, is the protection of one's reputation. Mr. Trump has bragged about his non-consentual sexual touching of women. He has bragged about intruding on beauty pageant contestants in their dressing rooms. He acquiesced to a radio host's request to discuss Mr. Trump's own daughter as a "piece of ###." Multiple women not mentioned in our article have publicly come forward to report on Mr. Trump's unwanted advances. Nothing in our article has had the slightest affect on the reputation that Mr. Trump, through his own words and actions, has already created for himself.

Rockaction creating his own reputation in here.
Was the about the Krista post from last night? 

Thank ####### god the entire belief system of some utterly backward, anachronistic, selfish, hypocritical, anti-american fools will be forever emblazended upon history in the form of internet forums, facebook posts and the like.

When in 1975, 80, 85... people denied down the line having ever voted for Nixon, here we not only have a true record of people's voting choices, but their rational and propagandist proclaimations leading up to it.

Nothing inside of those still supporting this awful excuse of a human (forget about unfit for president, he is unfit to be considered a decent human being, I wouldn't hire him for any position I have ever hired anyone for, his words and behaviors disqualify him from any trustworhiness or respect) recognize that we have you on record, and will, forever? Like, no bones are tingling saying that this is a bad, bad dude, to quote a phrase?

Is your unbridled hatred for Hillary, driven by the very media you claim is not worthy of trust to begin with, so great that not only will you vote for a man that demeans women, the Presidency and our nation but that you'll active go down demeaning yourself along with his burning ship? Don't think supporting a misogynistic lying fraud (and those are his good points), especially those still actively doing so in light of these "revelations" is going to reflect poorly on your judgement?

Like, forever?

In 4 weeks nobody will claim to have supported him, and were in it because of the supreme court.  HTH
They going to erase every single one of their assinine posts clearly stating otherwise?  I'm telling you, between this, the debate threads and the Clinton threads, gonna need to be a few more aliai here at some point. 

ETA: And I will recall every local politician, from Town Clerk up to Congressman Peter King who backed this #######.  Never EVER will they get my vote. The party may quite literally have lost any last chance at getting me on board. It's quite literally unforgiveable (in political terms at least)

Last edited by a moderator:
They going to erase every single one of their assinine posts clearly stating otherwise?  I'm telling you, between this, the debate threads and the Clinton threads, gonna need to be a few more aliai here at some point. 

ETA: And I will recall every local politician, from Town Clerk up to Congressman Peter King who backed this #######.  Never EVER will they get my vote. The party may quite literally have lost any last chance at getting me on board. It's quite literally unforgiveable (in political terms at least)
:lmao:

Honestly, there are worse posts to die on a hill for. 

I don't support Trump, but that post was obnoxious to me. Not a nice person. I don't care*.  

eta* about any board fallout. It's all been very predictable, for the most part.  

You don't seem like someone that would cast a vote for any Republican. 

There are maybe as few as 3 trump supporters in here that will go on record saying they actually support him.  Even supreme ######### like rocknation are not officially on board with Trump.  

It's mostly Never Clinton types that will vote Trump/Johnson/Tebow, but won't actually tell you if they voted Trump or not.

Stay Classy Donald:

"Take a look! You take a look. Look at her. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don’t think so—I don’t think so."

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/donald-trump-on-woman-who-accused-him-of-sexual-assault-1787756963?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
He's such a horrible human being. 

"I only sexually assault 10s. And you can only be a 10 if you have big boobs."

Thank ####### god the entire belief system of some utterly backward, anachronistic, selfish, hypocritical, anti-american fools will be forever emblazended upon history in the form of internet forums, facebook posts and the like.

When in 1975, 80, 85... people denied down the line having ever voted for Nixon, here we not only have a true record of people's voting choices, but their rational and propagandist proclaimations leading up to it.

Nothing inside of those still supporting this awful excuse of a human (forget about unfit for president, he is unfit to be considered a decent human being, I wouldn't hire him for any position I have ever hired anyone for, his words and behaviors disqualify him from any trustworhiness or respect) recognize that we have you on record, and will, forever? Like, no bones are tingling saying that this is a bad, bad dude, to quote a phrase?

Is your unbridled hatred for Hillary, driven by the very media you claim is not worthy of trust to begin with, so great that not only will you vote for a man that demeans women, the Presidency and our nation but that you'll active go down demeaning yourself along with his burning ship? Don't think supporting a misogynistic lying fraud (and those are his good points), especially those still actively doing so in light of these "revelations" is going to reflect poorly on your judgement?

Like, forever?
:lmao:

There are maybe as few as 3 trump supporters in here that will go on record saying they actually support him.  Even supreme ######### like rocknation are not officially on board with Trump.  

It's mostly Never Clinton types that will vote Trump/Johnson/Tebow, but won't actually tell you if they voted Trump or not.
No, I was a Rand Paul supporter from the beginning and will not vote for Trump. Ever. 

And I'm glad to be a supreme ####### today.  

You don't seem like someone that would cast a vote for any Republican. 
Well, I AM a self-loathing Jew, so the fact that I have done so on numerous occasions might create quite the conflict one would think. 

Plus, I'm likely going to vote for a ticket with Two Republicans on it.  They just are running as Libertarians.  I guess they didn't like being associated with a party that is viewed as being run by a bunch of crazy, fringe lunatics.   :coffee:

No, I was a Rand Paul supporter from the beginning and will not vote for Trump. Ever. 

And I'm glad to be a supreme ####### when I see a manipulative post attempting to tug at heartstrings. 

Oh, the trials and tribulations of a Mergers and Acquisitions Attorney.

####### seriously.  
Because the profession matters!

I love that the assumptoin for someone calling out the ugly truth about those who stand by Trump is that they'd never vote republican.

Perhaps from here out that is true, but this is the very reason why.  Had the party not gone bat ###, nationalist, bigoted, party above nation scorched earth over the past 20 years (beginning with the Contract for America or whatever it was called in the early '90s) and had someone who may have been right to me on some issues, but far more aligned with me than the Dems on many (I dunno, BILL WELD MAYBE ???) I'd probably be a part of local Republican Party politics.  Y'all have destroyed the heart and soul of a responsible voice that ties Conservative values with right sized government and replaced it with a racist, misogynistic blowhard and his groupies.

I wish there were still admitted true Trump believers in here so I could watch them try to explain this Serbia apology.

Even though I know he's on his way to being destroyed, I still get pissed off seeing a major party nominee saying #### like this.

For about the 1000th time this year my thoughts are "A nominee for President of the United States said this".  I know I shouldn't be, but I'm still incredulous. 
And it's not like it's out of character or anything, like where you might reasonably be surprised.  This is exactly the kind of thing you'd expect Donald Trump to say.

At this point, I'm not even mad at Donald Trump.  He can't help that he's a psychopathic #######.  I'm mad at the people in the Republican party who saw this coming and didn't do #### to stop it.

And it's not like it's out of character or anything, like where you might reasonably be surprised.  This is exactly the kind of thing you'd expect Donald Trump to say.

At this point, I'm not even mad at Donald Trump.  He can't help that he's a psychopathic #######.  I'm mad at the people in the Republican party who saw this coming and didn't do #### to stop it.
Yep. Did you read Jonah Goldberg's or Ross Douthat's articles over the weekend? Spot on. Nobody should be surprised by this. They needed to stop it, and they caved. 

:goodposting:

Brought into the primary debates for ratings. Solely for Jeb, Cruz, Rubio, etc to garner more eyes and ears. They underestimated the 'everyone has a voice' / 'talk before thinking' culture that social media has created, and as scary as it is, all too many people heard their own voice in Trump. Long story short, allowing him a place in the spotlight blew up in their faces.

Its a fitting end to a directionless political party.

I wish there were still admitted true Trump believers in here so I could watch them try to explain this Serbia apology.

Even though I know he's on his way to being destroyed, I still get pissed off seeing a major party nominee saying #### like this.
Hey, if Clinton and NATO had left Milosevic alone, he could have killed off a lot  more Mooslims, which would have left a lot less of them to join ISIS.  That Milosevic was a strong leader you know...way stronger than Obama, right up there with Putin.

ETA: Or just flat out deny it ever happened, which is beginning to sound familiar.  Maybe they need to produce all of Jaworowski's emails to prove it.

I'm not complaining nor being an MRA. 

I'm simply pointing out it's typically self-important, overwrought, and that thought experiments like "Imagine if you can..." are often a sign of condescension. It also, of course, happens to be directed at one side of the political aisle when there are plenty (were plenty) of chances to post stuff like this or talk about stuff like this in presidential elections and elections past.

I also know I don't support anything like what these men have done and don't act that way personally. But we used to call it "having manners and having respect."

Anyway, 1992 called. It wants its lecture back.  
WTF is the matter with you?

I feel like I'm pissing off all the right people today. It feels good, for once.
I don't know if anybody is pissed off at you. 

It's kind of like being on a muni bus and there's a special needs child who can't stay quiet or keeps kicking your seat.  You normally would be pissed off but then you realize there's something actually wrong with that person.

Donald Trump Campaign Apologizes to Serbia for Yugoslavia Bombing: Report

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has issued an apology for his country’s decision to bomb Serbia during Bill Clinton’s tenure at the White House, according to the Serbian weekly magazine Nedeljnik.

U.S. and NATO allies launched aerial campaigns against the faltering Yugoslav regime, targeting ethnic Serb troops, in 1995 and 1999. The first attack was carried out in support of groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina, seeking independence from Belgrade, while the second was in support of similar forces in Kosovo. Trump was asked to comment on the campaign in 1999.

"The bombing of Serbs, who were our allies in both world wars, was a big mistake,” Trump told the Serbian weekly magazine Nedeljnik for an article published on its website Thursday. “Serbians are very good people. Unfortunately, the Clinton administration caused them a lot of harm, but also throughout the Balkans, which they made a mess out of."

WTH.

- This is a total lying Russian dog. He's a puppet. It just gets worse and worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread