What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Dominator Windows (1 Viewer)

Upchuck

Footballguy
Couldn't easily find an answer elsewhere so I'm asking here.  1)  will the DD this year import settings like custom draft order, team names, CUSTOM scoring settings, etc from the DD "cloud" if we give the MFL league name or 5 digit MFL name (or is manually duplicating them the only way)?   And 2) will it follow the columns like on the MFL draft GRID this year?  I ask because last year it did not, but instead always ran left to right, even when the league was running a serpentine.  Wouldn't be a problem but because of that format, you cannot just look at the team name at the top and SEE the rosters and when taken (color coded etc).  (some of us are visual kind of people, don't 'cha know.  ;-)  )   I know you can do this by clicking on rosters for individual teams, but I still contend it would be better to SEE them in the grid.   

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread