What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The terror attack that wasn't (1 Viewer)

I'm typing this from LaGuardia waiting on my delayed Delta flight  :unsure: -- but hey at least I'm not at JFK!  :thumbup:

Thought for sure this was going to be a thread about Manafort's bogus claim of an attack on a NATO base in Turkey.  He was railing on MSM for not covering it.  Turns out, it never happened.

Very interesting read. It's sort of scary that an airport like JFK seems to not only have no plans in place for dealing with a terror attack, but have extremely poorly trained security and personnel in general.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/the-terrifying-jfk-airport-shooting-that-wasnt.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
That first picture with all those people that close together is more frightening than someone with a gun  - a bomb would easily kill 100 people.

What a piece of writing. You can feel what he went through. 

Where is the post-event analysis, the plan, the training, the organization, communication and learning from this? Scary. 

Users who are viewing this thread