What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alcohol causes 7 types of cancer (1 Viewer)

We're going to look back in a decade or two and realize that our current food and beverage consumption is the equivalent of cigarette smoking in the 60s and 70s.  

We're going to look back in a decade or two and realize that our current food and beverage consumption is the equivalent of cigarette smoking in the 60s and 70s.  
Yeah, it's pretty bad in a variety of ways, for both our physical and mental health. I know depression can be traced in part to a crazy imbalance of omega 3s and omega 6s in our modern diets - average American's diet has a 1:20 ratio, when it should be closer to 1:2.

I had to wipe pizza oil off my fingers before typing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was published in a journal called "Addiction."  I mean, really.  Talk about bias.   

Everyone who has developed cancer has drunk water.  People consuming even low to moderate amounts are at risk. Even without complete knowledge of biological mechanisms of how water causes cancer, we just know that it does.   So dry up. Stop drinking water and you won't die of cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone who has developed cancer has drunk water.  People consuming even low to moderate amounts are at risk. Even without complete knowledge of biological mechanisms of how water causes cancer, we just know that it does.   So dry up. Stop drinking water and you won't die of cancer.
Says who?

Users who are viewing this thread