What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stud Caucasian WRs recovering from injury (1 Viewer)

Frank Black

Footballguy
Thinking about Nelson, I am wondering about the history is of stud Caucasian WRs recovering from significant injuries and being as productive as they were before the injury. Does anyone know what the historical trends are on this issue?

Jordy is highly overrated this year. FBGs has him over guys like Marshall, Watkins, Evans, etc.

Stay away.

Even if he's a shell of himself, he still plays with the best Quarterback in the NFL.

Look at what washed up James Jones did last year. Draft with confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna need some pics to accurately ASSess the situation at hand.

Preferably shirtless.

My first ever TO on this site came from me trying to assemble the best white starting lineup in a SP post. Tread carefully gents. 

Frank Black said:
Thinking about Nelson, I am wondering about the history is of stud Caucasian WRs recovering from significant injuries and being as productive as they were before the injury. Does anyone know what the historical trends are on this issue?
With today's advances in medicine you don't have to worry about Caucasian receivers with knee injuries.  Training staffs either give those guys cortisone shots to deal with the pain or knee grow formula to enhance their performance.

Users who are viewing this thread