What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mustang Ecoboost (1 Viewer)

Evilgrin 72

Distributor of Pain
Anybody got one?  Considering buying one in the next few months, was hoping someone had feedback on how it drives, options, gas mileage, etc.  2015-2017 I believe are essentially the same, so any of these years would apply.  For you muscle car purists, yeah, I know.  I'd rather own the GT but it makes little sense for me as a 125+ mile/day commuter car.  To be honest, even the 4-banger doesn't make as much sense as a Camry or a Civic but I'm tired of driving pure commuter cars and would like something with a touch of pizazz without paying Mercedes/BMW prices for a car I'm going to burn through in 5 years and give to my wife.  TIA

Got a 2016 for my son last December.  He loves it.  He put different black rims on it, so we have the upgraded factory rims to get rid of.  And we got the dealer to include free "darkest" window tinting.  He got leather seats and guidance system, but no other upgrades that I remember.

Says that it rides fine and so far we've had no trouble with it.

As there were a lot of dealers with basically the same cars, we did everything via email asking for their best price on a specific car expanding our search to Dallas.  Got best price in Dallas, but parlayed that against a closer dealer to get the business on 12/30/2016.

Good luck.

Got a 2016 for my son last December.  He loves it.  He put different black rims on it, so we have the upgraded factory rims to get rid of.  And we got the dealer to include free "darkest" window tinting.  He got leather seats and guidance system, but no other upgrades that I remember.

Says that it rides fine and so far we've had no trouble with it.

As there were a lot of dealers with basically the same cars, we did everything via email asking for their best price on a specific car expanding our search to Dallas.  Got best price in Dallas, but parlayed that against a closer dealer to get the business on 12/30/2016.

Good luck.
Thanks man. Is it the Premium or the regular Fastback trim?  I'm going to do the same with the e-mail blast, do you mind saying what you ended up paying for it?  I can get an X Plan PIN as well, trying to figure out if that's the best deal or not (I THINK it's .4% under factory invoice.)

El Floppo said:
oh... 

really thought this was going in a totally different direction.
I can't figure out what you mean by this.  I keep reading it and I've got nothing.  :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread