What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

White noise machine sleep aids- Any experience? (1 Viewer)

RokNRole

Footballguy
Last night was a bit chilly so I didnt

need a fan on but found myself struggling to sleep with all the street noise intermingled within the uneasy silence.

Are white noise machines a good alternative when a fan is not practical? I see a wide range of prices. Is there any real difference?

not sure what stores I can just go in and pick one up from without ordering and waiting a few days.

anyone have success with these?

Had a fan in college that sounded like an airplane taking off. Haven't been able to sleep without white noise since. My kids have always had one too since they were born. We have a couple different models, but they all seem pretty much the same. :shrug:  I have the White Noise app on my phone for when we're travelling.

i use white noise app on iOS... some effects are a bit repetitive which I pick up on and it keeps me up. Crickets effect is fantastic and the GF and I have been sleeping to it every night for years now. 

We have a white noise option on our alarm clock and use it every night.  We've become so dependent on the sound that we use a white noise app on my iphone when we travel.

Users who are viewing this thread