What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

what I do is, you know,  uhh   i start with some small hugs and then uhh, thing usually get pretty heated pretty darn fast.  So then i will move the hugs up and down, all over you know uhh and then pretty soon its time for the big big hugs to come out.   I mean then, uhh,  I will grab her hair and push her head down on the couch and hug her really hard and fast from behind, pull the hair like i'm bridling a pony kind of hugs.   After a few minutes of that I fold her up like a lawn chair and really hug the #### out of her, deep and hard for a long time i try to hammer that deep spot over and over with the hugging.    Eventually i need the sweet release and i let go of the hugging all over her chest and then I roll over and pass out.

Has there even been a date?
No, but it's in the planning stages as we speak. Schedules have been hectic for both of us with kids playing sports. etc., but soon. We have gotten to meet for coffee a few times, and had some great conversations and some intimate moments also, so it's still going well. 

No, but it's in the planning stages as we speak. Schedules have been hectic for both of us with kids playing sports. etc., but soon. We have gotten to meet for coffee a few times, and had some great conversations and some intimate moments also, so it's still going well. 
You need to go on a date with another woman.

I have only read the last page and the seen when you started this thread. In my opinion you are getting very close to the friend zone. 

You need to go on a date with another woman.
The chances of that happening increase as each day passes and our hero is not banging the neighbor.  It is just natural.  Then again, the colonial seems to have wooed himself into quite an emotional state over Marisa.  Maybe he can get by with just some quick hugs for a few more weeks or months.  As long as colonial is happy, we should all be happy.  He is a good guy and has supplied a ton of entertainment in a short period of time. 

I have only read the last page and the seen when you started this thread. In my opinion you are getting very close to the friend zone. 
You missed a good bit of the story, and some of which I am not at liberty to share, but that has been discussed ad damn nauseum in here :lol: I can assure you, though, this is not headed for the friendzone, barring any unforeseen landmines. 

You missed a good bit of the story, and some of which I am not at liberty to share, but that has been discussed ad damn nauseum in here :lol: I can assure you, though, this is not headed for the friendzone, barring any unforeseen landmines. 
I wish you had a nickel for every time you were told you were entering the friend zone.  It is quite comical how many times that has been stated.  You passed by the friend zone a while ago.  Wish you get into the bang zone already though.  I have the patience of a 3 year old. 

I wish you had a nickel for every time you were told you were entering the friend zone.  It is quite comical how many times that has been stated.  You passed by the friend zone a while ago.  
Agreed. I understand, though, that most are probably looking at the situation like they would a Tinder date or blind date scenario, and that is not what this was/is, at all.  

Has there even been a date?
A coffee date is still a date. A date doesn't have to include "dinner", or "movie", or anything spectacular. It's simply meeting up for some time together, and an hour at starbucks qualifies

I understand why you are slow-playing this, but man its hard to keep coming back to stories about making out.

We need the walls to be sprayed, not a slow drip to the forehead.

renesauz said:
A coffee date is still a date. A date doesn't have to include "dinner", or "movie", or anything spectacular. It's simply meeting up for some time together, and an hour at starbucks qualifies
Only the first one.  Going out on multiple coffee dates without a real date screams 'You're a great friend, but I don't see us having a real relationship'.  NRJ is a nice, safe guy helping her get over her divorce and building up her self-esteem.  She's clearly not worried about losing him to another woman.  Maybe if he starts dating other women that will change but right now she's using him and will eventually move on.

msudaisy26 said:
^

Woman's opinion.

A fishing trip that lasts a few weeks and ends up in hugs/making out?  No way, if it was fishing trip the threesome with her best friend would have already happened.  Unfortunately, this is what dating with two kids, after 40, with your neighbor, apparently actually looks like.
That's nonsense.  NRJ could banging her on the hood of his car while the kids are asleep.  This is either a fishing trip or a man who needs his testosterone levels checked.

I thought someone with your avatar could handle the truth.
I can absolutely handle the truth, but my patience for alpha-male #######ry is not so good I guess. You're either relentlessly shticking it up, ignoring what I've said over the course of this whole thing, or you truly are an #######. Or perhaps it's a combination of those. I've ignored it for the most part, but you are pretty insistent, I'll give you that much. 

Users who are viewing this thread