What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

Did he already mention this? I must have missed it between 34 pages mocking his shirt and 42 pages of hugging.  Maybe help a brother out instead of rolling your eyes? 
There's a reason we refer to her as Marissa the yoga instructor.

I haven't dated in a really long time since I have been married for a ####### LONG time.   When does the topic of secs and "being clean" come up?  I work with a very large population of younger people 20's and 30's and that tell me that during the "wooing stage" the topic of STD's is discussed.  As a healthcare provider anytime I see someone with a tattoo I think hepatitis.  Just my 2 cents.  You have your kids to think about before you start sticking your lil smokie in Marissa's croissant.   GL

Last edited by a moderator:
M'lord, does this wench happen to have a mare? If so it's quite simple, indeed. Simply bring over your own steed and offer her a horn of ale as you both watch the mounting.

My own horse, Ser Bravely, has gotten my fiddle wet more times than I can count. Verily, friend! HO HO!

I've missed this thread for like over a week as I've been in the Shark Pool more since football season has started--but it looks as though our hero is doing well.  I see that we are at 99% woo levels now--and have noticed that he's using the word "steamy" as an adjective for some of their meetings now.    Keep up the great work NRJ!!!  

If a woman in her sexual prime years is not wanting to screw you to the point that she makes it happen within a few weeks, something is off.

ETA: I'm responding to like five days ago, fwiw.

Last edited by a moderator:
lawn darts.....?

you finger blasted her before having the chance to glide your jort crotch crease against her mooseknuckle in a sweaty, rage filled, dry hump session?

all backwards, my man. all backwards.

Just going to leave this right here...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clever-crocodile-shows-off-terrifying-044032189.html

A photographer for NT News, Michael Franchi caught a crocodile performing a very unusual fishing technique. At least, that's the theory being touted to explain why a massive crocodile would swim around with its arms outstretched like it wants a hug.
I leave this as a foundation NOT that this is a fishing trip (before anyone tries to go there), but that the hug can indeed be an effective way to capture an elusive target.  :coffee:  

Users who are viewing this thread