What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

is poop considered a bodily fluid?
He said "several" which implies 3 or more, otherwise he would have said "a couple."  So we've got

Spit

Blood

Piss

Semen

Poop

Vomit

Pus

Snot

Ear wax

######l discharge (might be piss)

Spit's a given considering they kissed but what are the other two?

He said "several" which implies 3 or more, otherwise he would have said "a couple."  So we've got

Spit

Blood

Piss

Semen

Poop

Vomit

Pus

Snot

Ear wax

######l discharge (might be piss)

Spit's a given considering they kissed but what are the other two?
You forgot sweat and tears. And also whatever that orange sticky stuff is that forms on your lips after playing World of Warcraft for 19 straight hours... anybody? No? Just me?

worrierking said:
Over at the Purse forum FFA...

Tremendous Backside:   Wait, does that mean what I think it means?

2Old2GetBalled:  You have to give us more than that.  Details, we want details!

The Randy #### Experience:  Size, please!

SWC-Section:  The first thing you should do is get one of those home test kits from the drug store and make sure you get a good stream of tinkle on it so there is no doubt about the results which can be confusing since positive is bad and negative is good and you don't want to mix them up and you can take that to the gynecologist, girlfriend.
HFS  :lmao: :lmao:

EYLive said:
You forgot sweat and tears. And also whatever that orange sticky stuff is that forms on your lips after playing World of Warcraft for 19 straight hours... anybody? No? Just me?
Not a bodily fluid.  Quit eating Cheetos and it will go away.

Probably a poor choice of words since it was hinted she was in an abusive relationship...plus just a ####ty comment.
I've only read the the hyperlinks, didn't realize the gal had been in an abusive relationship. Still happy he hit it though since it had a much different meaning than you are implying.  

Gr00vus said:
Don't worry. About 4, 5 months from now the Navin R. Johnson alias will start a thread about how to get out of a relationship with his crazy stalker neighbor girlfriend.

She hates these cans. Stay away from the cans!!
Completely missed this the first time around, but the fact that this alias already existed AND managed to check in here within two hours is pretty amazing.

GB this place sometimes.

eo reason we can't see a shot from a three-quarters angle from behind, she in shorts, on her toes, bent slightly forward.  This could substantiate the Marisa Tomei claim while protecting her modesty and anonymity. 

Since we have seen pics of the Colonol's yard if he gets one there we don't even need the substantiating penny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread