What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where to draft Reggie Ragland and Jaylon Smith? (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
16 team IDP dynasty, start 3 LB. 6 round rookie draft going on right now. Where do you take Ragland and/or Smith? Pick 3.08 just went off the board. I still have picks 4.01, 4.02 and 5.01

2pts/solo

1pt/asst

4pts/sack

3pts/FF/FR

Last edited by a moderator:
With large rosters and/or IR spots, as soon as your early 4th round selections if you're really high on one of them.  If you really like other positional players on the board though, target that 5.01 selection.

16 team league?

Both are worthy here. 

I love Jaylon, but that's a real long play.  You have room to stash?

I'm in a 12 team league with 35 roster spots.  Draft was six rounds....neither was picked in the draft, but I plan on picking both up once the waiver wire opens up.

in my three leagues (all drafts started Sunday), 16 team, start 3 LB, here is how they went..

Ragland - 4.07, 4.09, 3.13

Smith - 4.10, 4.02, 4.05

Jaylon Smith was a 1st/2nd rounder in all three of my dynasty drafts.  40 man roster/12 man taxi, but still him going undrafted seems criminal.

Hankmoody said:
Jaylon Smith was a 1st/2nd rounder in all three of my dynasty drafts.  40 man roster/12 man taxi, but still him going undrafted seems criminal.

Bronx Bomber said:
Both were 2nd rounders in my 16 team league
where did these drafts happen?

Was able to get both Smith and Ragland today...stashed them on IR (we have 4 IR spots) for the year and hope they both come on strong next season.  I feel like I just got a couple extra picks in next years draft.

Users who are viewing this thread