What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leslie Jones Hacked / Nudes (1 Viewer)

She looks like the U.S. women's shotput gold medalist.  Who is she, anyhow? 
I think she appeared in some documentary about a group of sorority girls who have a hobby catching spirits.  Or it's Tracy Morgan, like Cranks said.  I may be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess he's not, judging by the #freeMilo reference.

If anyone doesn't know who Milo is, look him up.  One of the worst people on the internet. And I know what a large statement that is.
Between me & you , I don't know if gucc is playing with a full deck. I could be wrong but I'm not sure , that's all I'm saying.

I genuinely feel bad for her. The gorilla jokes on social media were disgraceful, now this. She doesn't deserve any of it.
Exactly. Behavior like this makes me ashamed to be part of the human race

Delete your account.

This is a good story to remind us that there are still gutless racist cowards out there.
Delete your account?  So you are saying that she did not make racist comments?  Did someone hack her twitter and make those statements?   I mean, she has not denied making them.  

Delete your account?  So you are saying that she did not make racist comments?  Did someone hack her twitter and make those statements?   I mean, she has not denied making them.  
I'm not getting into an argument about this. There is no reasoning the horrible things that happened to her, and the horrible behavior of Milo and his followers.

The worst thing about the internet is everyone gets a microphone. 

This story simply shines a light on how many petty, unhappy, insecure, ineffectual little people there are out there.

Should have had those on Hillary's bathroom server.  That thing was impenetrable.  :softball:

Leslie seems like good people, and I laughed out loud at some of her Game of Thrones commentary.

Note to everyone: If you put pictures of your junk out on the cloud, it will likely show up somewhere else that you don't want it to.  Idiots.  (Except Scarlett Johansson.  You keep doing what you want baby)

I'm not getting into an argument about this. There is no reasoning the horrible things that happened to her, and the horrible behavior of Milo and his followers.

The worst thing about the internet is everyone gets a microphone. 

This story simply shines a light on how many petty, unhappy, insecure, ineffectual little people there are out there.
Did you feel the same way when Trump and his family were doxxed a few months ago when all of the DNC oppo research on him was released?

Did you feel the same way when a nude statue with an unflattering bit of anatomy was put up in your neighborhood and everyone on social media was giggling, mocking him,and sharing it?

I've done about as much background googling as I care to do at this point and I still don't have a clue why Ms. Jones has been treated so harshly by some on here and at twitter.  What exactly did she say to deserve the firestorm thrown her way?

Also, I had never heard of this Milo sheet head but he comes across as a real a**hat so can't say I'm predisposed to feel bad for the guy.

Did you feel the same way when Trump and his family were doxxed a few months ago when all of the DNC oppo research on him was released?

Did you feel the same way when a nude statue with an unflattering bit of anatomy was put up in your neighborhood and everyone on social media was giggling, mocking him,and sharing it?
Did you not read that I am not going to argue about this?

There's no reasonable discussion to be had with Milo's army of Gamer Gate woman-hating shut-ins.

Who owns the cloud? Apple? Does everybody in America have access to each other's pictures? I've never seen anything easier to hack into. 

I've taken to Twitter a couple times now to write what words of paltry support I can to her.  It's a token, but the racism, hate and misogyny thrown at her makes me so sad to be a human.  Just awful.

I have never heard of this Milo before this moment and am glad that I will probably never have to hear about him again after this.

Oh and I hope to never see those noods. 

Delete your account.

This is a good story to remind us that there are still gutless racist cowards out there.
Admittedly, I know nothing of this Milo character and little of Jones. Is it true that she posts racist stuff on Twitter? If it is, why would people feel sorry for her? Im trying to follow along here but the information isnt clear to me. 

Admittedly, I know nothing of this Milo character and little of Jones. Is it true that she posts racist stuff on Twitter? If it is, why would people feel sorry for her? Im trying to follow along here but the information isnt clear to me. 
I'll tell you what, it's quite the rabbit hole to go down.  I'm not sure it's worth it to even do it.  

Basically, it involves GamerGate losers and Milo Yiannopolous, who is an alt-right troll, in the truest sense of the word, has compared feminism to cancer, and is actually a writer for Breitbart.  

If you were to bother checking up on either Milo or GamerGate, and I don't recommend that you do (it'll depress you), you'll read stories about online harrassment and rape threats towards women in and out of the gaming industry that is frankly shocking.  GamerGate, in brief, is a bunch of gamers that started harrassing women online. It started with women in the video game industry, writers etc.  

Short story here is that Leslie Jones had the audacity to star in Ghostbusters.  That's it, that was her crime.  

Milo and his band of followers attacked her on Twitter.  

Milo was finally banned from Twitter, and if you know how lax Twitter is, then you know that he must have been awful for that to happen.  

If you can find a news source for Leslie Jones tweeting out homophobic things aside from the illustrious Gucci Fur, let me know.  

So she kept nudes of herself on her own website?  Pretty dumb to have nudes post fappening.  Coincidentally, this happened right around the time it was announced J-Law was the #1 paid female in Hollywood.  Despite, not being as attractive as J-Law, I don't think this will hurt Leslies career. 

So she kept nudes of herself on her own website?  Pretty dumb to have nudes post fappening.  Coincidentally, this happened right around the time it was announced J-Law was the #1 paid female in Hollywood.  Despite, not being as attractive as J-Law, I don't think this will hurt Leslies career. 
Who said it would hurt her career?

Hurting her career isn't the point.  

People keep up on "celebrity" news/spats/wars more than they should
Yeah, no what's going on here.  Do you often post without a clue?

I'll tell you what, it's quite the rabbit hole to go down.  I'm not sure it's worth it to even do it.  

Basically, it involves GamerGate losers and Milo Yiannopolous, who is an alt-right troll, in the truest sense of the word, has compared feminism to cancer, and is actually a writer for Breitbart.  

If you were to bother checking up on either Milo or GamerGate, and I don't recommend that you do (it'll depress you), you'll read stories about online harrassment and rape threats towards women in and out of the gaming industry that is frankly shocking.  GamerGate, in brief, is a bunch of gamers that started harrassing women online. It started with women in the video game industry, writers etc.  

Short story here is that Leslie Jones had the audacity to star in Ghostbusters.  That's it, that was her crime.  

Milo and his band of followers attacked her on Twitter.  

Milo was finally banned from Twitter, and if you know how lax Twitter is, then you know that he must have been awful for that to happen.  

If you can find a news source for Leslie Jones tweeting out homophobic things aside from the illustrious Gucci Fur, let me know.  
Pretty spot on :shrug:

Pretty spot on :shrug:
This isn't Taylor Swift and her DJ boyfriend breaking up.  This has nothing to do with celebrity.  

These horrible little twerps have only recently turned their hatred to a this celebrity.  They have been stalking, threatening and harrassing women for a while now.  

I know you don't know what you are talking about because if you did, you wouldn't dismiss it as simply some sort of ordinary old celeb gossip.  

Milo for this that need a bio

Milo Yiannopoulos (/jəˈnɒpᵿləs/,;[1] born 18 October 1984)[2] is a British journalist, entrepreneur and technology editor for Breitbart News, a conservativenews and opinion website based in the United States. He wrote previously using the pseudonymMilo Andreas Wagner.[3][4]

Yiannopoulos founded 
The Kernel, an online tabloid magazine about technology, which he sold to Daily Dot Media in 2014. He rose to notability that year when he began to provide media coverage and commentary surrounding the Gamergate controversy. As a homosexual, "cultural libertarian",[5] and "free speech fundamentalist", he is a vocal critic of feminism,[6] Islamsocial justiceatheismpolitical correctness, and other movements and ideologies he perceives to be authoritarian or belonging to the 'regressive left'. Yiannopoulos has been called a spokesperson for the alt-right.[7] He considers himself a reporter of and sympathizer with the movement

This isn't Taylor Swift and her DJ boyfriend breaking up.  This has nothing to do with celebrity.  

These horrible little twerps have only recently turned their hatred to a this celebrity.  They have been stalking, threatening and harrassing women for a while now.  

I know you don't know what you are talking about because if you did, you wouldn't dismiss it as simply some sort of ordinary old celeb gossip.  
Things I knew or even heard about prior to opening this thread.

Leslie Jones is on SNL

I'm glad I don't know what I'm talking about because I've never heard of any of these clowns but then again i don't live online

And with that I'm out.   No need to waste time in here

Things I knew or even heard about prior to opening this thread.

Leslie Jones is on SNL

I'm glad I don't know what I'm talking about because I've never heard of any of these clowns but then again i don't live online

Puts your first post in perspective.  

I haven't been following this at all and based on what I'm reading it sounds like some complete clowns harassing her.  Unfortunately it is probably hard to weed out these kinds of people from online communities.

I will say that I still don't get the taking nude photos of yourself - especially after it's been shown how easy it is for websites/cloud environments can get hacked.

Between  Jones & MY neither are innocent victims. Both talked #### and have been punished .

some of his followers on Twitter are real low lives

Is it true that she posts racist stuff on Twitter?
She tweeted a few "white person" jokes that, I suppose, could be considered racially insensitive. Breitbarters latched onto it and went into EXTREME FAUX OUTRAGE MODE.

Users who are viewing this thread