What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ideas for Shady and his family.... (1 Viewer)

Neo

The Dude minds
All,  with the passing of Riley and the hell Shady and his family have gone through this summer,  I was thinking we could band together to do something nice for them.  I know we raised some money in the beginning to help with the medical bills.....but I was thinking something for them down the road that they can enjoy as a family when they are ready. Like a vacation to Disney or something. Thoughts?  I'll lead the charge in setting this up...and we can all come up with a plan. 

Please no more money for me. Unfortunately most of the money you donated to us for Riley has been unspent on Riley. A small chunk will be used for her medical bills, a large chunk has already been donated to ipif, and the rest I will use for something else in the future. I had life coverage on her. Please donate to ipif.org in Rileys name. Thanks all

Please no more money for me. Unfortunately most of the money you donated to us for Riley has been unspent on Riley. A small chunk will be used for her medical bills, a large chunk has already been donated to ipif, and the rest I will use for something else in the future. I had life coverage on her. Please donate to ipif.org in Rileys name. Thanks all
Will do Shady. Go be with your family. They need you now. And you still have my vote for Dad of the Year!

It wouldn't be money, it'd be a vacation. ;)   Damn, I still want to do this for you Shady, but if you truly want us to stand down, we will. 

Users who are viewing this thread