What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

APB - Officer Pete Malloy (1 Viewer)

Good riddance
Pretty much this.

I remember when I posted once that there was a particular woman whom I thought was attractive and he proceeded to lose his chit over it. I thought that was a rather ... ummm ... odd response for a human to have, especially when we have threads devoted to hot Asian women, and women people find oddly attractive and the like in this forum. Can't begin to imagine the hell those threads must put him through.

Pretty much this.

I remember when I posted once that there was a particular woman whom I thought was attractive and he proceeded to lose his chit over it. I thought that was a rather ... ummm ... odd response for a human to have, especially when we have threads devoted to hot Asian women, and women people find oddly attractive and the like in this forum. Can't begin to imagine the hell those threads must put him through.
His behavior here is pretty much the reason why people hate cops.

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw OPM pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

I found his bruised and bloodied (but still breathing!) body in a Las Vegas parking lot.  Whoever did this to him had a LOT of rage.

Users who are viewing this thread