What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Brown headaches and concussions...are we worried? (1 Viewer)

Soaring Eagle

Footballguy
I have been drafting him everyone.  Now I am very concerned he may miss time with his headaches / concussion symptoms.  They have been lasting a while now.  Anyone else concerned?  

I've seen his ADP drop so he is becoming a better value IMHO...it also helps the value of Fitz and Floyd...splitting targets between 2 is better than between 3.

I am concerned.  It took three weeks for him to get cleared and then he's back to practice for what, two days, and then misses the third due to headaches.  Scary stuff.

It's always a concern.  In recent years we have seen the ugly consequences of former players and seen players like Jahvid Best lose a career to it.  I think it's buyer beware with any player with a concussion issue. 

I'm a bit worried, but it's not like he was being drafted as a top 10 WR. His ADP has some wiggle room, and I'll still take a chance if he falls on ne round lower than expected.

John Brown - WR - Cardinals

John Brown (concussion) returned to Cardinals practice Thursday.

Source: Darren Urban on Twitter
A positive development, but I would need to see several weeks of uninterrupted, headache-free practices before I felt comfortable.

Scared to death... I already thought Floyd was going to be big this year... now I'd prioritize getting him even more.  Unless Brown is just the hands down best player on the board by a lot, I'm sure I'll go in a different direction. 

I'm worried.  Didn't draft him but not because of the concussion, just because I liked another player more and he didn't make it back to me. But I'm definitely concerned about his concussions. 

Users who are viewing this thread