What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sex toys at University of Texas Boycott guns (1 Viewer)

I don't get the point the teacher makes that allowing students to have guns by permit hinders her free speech.
The idea is that if I'm an instructor and I say "Trump sucks," somebody with a gun might become so enraged that they start shooting.  

It's a pretty silly argument, but that's the argument.

I'm intrigued by her viewpoints,  and would like to subscribe to her newsletter. 

Translated: she's cute and comfortable with adult toys. Bathe her and bring her to me! 

The idea is that if I'm an instructor and I say "Trump sucks," somebody with a gun might become so enraged that they start shooting.  

It's a pretty silly argument, but that's the argument.
I think students carrying guns is absolutely stupid.  But that argument by the teachers is just as stupid.  

My father in law, aka the father of my wife, just texted me to ask if my wife picked up anything fun at the protest. I'm not comfortable responding.

I like how the girl is resting her chin on that giant schlong during the interview.  "I am so tired let me rest my chin on this giant dongg!"

Users who are viewing this thread