What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Riley donations (updated with link) (1 Viewer)

shadyridr

Footballguy
Another thread mentioned starting another fund for Riley. Please don't. Your last one was more than generous. If you feel the desire to contribute to a donation in Riley's name, a crowdfund is being set up by the ipif. It will be in Riley's name and 100% of the funds will be donated to the pulmonary hypertension unit at the hospital where Riley was diagnosed and who worked so hard to save her life. Hopefully more research can lead to more screenings for PH in IP babies and save lives.

Link attached

https://www.gofundme.com/272n34ss

Last edited by a moderator:
I jumped the gun on that one, shady... gave riley's name in my donation, but don't think it's linked to the crowdfund. I'll be back for another when it's ready.

all my best and continued thoughts, gb.

eta: I can remove the link I posted in your thread if you like, so it doesn't cause any confusion.

I jumped the gun on that one, shady... gave riley's name in my donation, but don't think it's linked to the crowdfund. I'll be back for another when it's ready.

all my best and continued thoughts, gb.

eta: I can remove the link I posted in your thread if you like, so it doesn't cause any confusion.
They said they've received some donations already and will put it towards this fund. Thank you

Reading that woman's write t up on the go fundme page gutted me

Reading that woman's write t up on the go fundme page gutted me
She a mom with IP, has a daughter with IP including seizures, and she is the president of the ipif. She is now working with the scientific advisory board and Riley's doctor on updating the IP protocols to include testing for IP babies for PH with an echocardiogram at early age.

Users who are viewing this thread