What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Barkevious Mingo TRADED to New England (1 Viewer)

Most players see their careers re-energized by a trade to Patriots. But if you're named Barkevious, a move away from the Dawg Pound would seem to be a downgrade.

6th round pick. Belichick loved him coming out of LSU. Still only 25. Definitely worth the risk. NE basically got him for free.

I love it, his value will never be lower and I'm confident that he was never utilized properly in Cleveland just like Sheard.

All the potential in the world I'll take it.

Patiently waiting for them to cut Scoobs also.

Very nice.  With the Pats using a 4-3 base, I really like his prospects sitting next to RDE Shearrd at ROLB. I know Sheard is moving from right to left a ton, but its still a cool re-acquaintance.

Not sure how a 5th round pick helps the Browns when they are blowing 3rd round picks on mediocre USC QBs.  (I can't even remember the dudes man)

Anyone that loves this trade for the Pats, I'm convinced they have never seen him play.

He likely gets cut.

Typical Pats move...these type of moves have worked out unbelievably and have been busts...plenty of examples of both...I love these moves as long as you are not counting on the guy...will always roll the dice on a former top 10 pick...if he can do what Akeem Ayers did a few years ago that would be great...

Users who are viewing this thread