What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Classic Tools vs. FBG New Cloud Tools (1 Viewer)

Which Draft Dominator do prefer?

• Classic Draft Dominator on Windows or Apple Desktop Platform

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • New Dominatorfor Cloud Based Use on Windows 7 or newer and PDAs

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

pghrob

Hail to the Chief
I am an over 15 year FBG subscriber, very much a current user of the latest laptops, ,and app technology that are ubiquitous to our day and age.  My wife nags me to put down my Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I have Windows 10 on my PC.

Despite me being a man of the times and up on all the latest and greatest technology, there is something comforting about the ease of use of the Draft Dominator Classic compared to Dominator.  For whatever reason, use of the cloud synching technology for me has been troubling.  The new Dominator App is cumbersome and clumsy.  Comparatively, the DD Classic is elegant, easy to use, and perfectly customizable to meet my needs for having winning drafts.

If there is any way the FBG leadership team can rethink the long term plans of the classic, then please consider doing so.

Thanks.

pghrob said:
I am an over 15 year FBG subscriber, very much a current user of the latest laptops, ,and app technology that are ubiquitous to our day and age.  My wife nags me to put down my Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I have Windows 10 on my PC.

Despite me being a man of the times and up on all the latest and greatest technology, there is something comforting about the ease of use of the Draft Dominator Classic compared to Dominator.  For whatever reason, use of the cloud synching technology for me has been troubling.  The new Dominator App is cumbersome and clumsy.  Comparatively, the DD Classic is elegant, easy to use, and perfectly customizable to meet my needs for having winning drafts.

If there is any way the FBG leadership team can rethink the long term plans of the classic, then please consider doing so.

Thanks.
I am torn.  I play in IDP leagues that break down DL and DBs and also play in some pretty complicated scoring leagues so I definitely like that the new Dominator is more accommodating for those leagues.  However, the classic seemed to be much easier to get the hang of and I also liked being able to save my drafts (not leagues) in the cloud so I could access the drafts from different computers which we are not able to do with the new dominator.  Hopefully they are able to make the new dominator more accommodating with these features in the future.

I like the simple, easy to useolder one. More information available easier and you can adjust player values.  They did not need to spend this much effort creating a new one; why fix what wasn't broken? 

The classic tools have needed an update for a long time. 

Unfortunately they missed the mark on the replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread