What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The mobile version of every website sucks. (1 Viewer)

Eminence

Footballguy
Web developers need to get fired because their attempts at innovation and streamlining a mobile experience go awful.

I go to PayPal and try to send some money. There is not a single link to "send money" on the mobile PayPal homepage.

I have to dig around to find the link and then the payment options aren't the same as the desktop site and I have to go to my actual computer to send money the way I want to.

On 5dimes.com, the mobile site is completely unresponsive. I click buttons 3-4 time to get the link to go through. Deposits take forever and there's no indication if the site is frozen or is loading.

On Facebook mobile, I can't send videos in the messenger. I have to manually type in the Facebook desktop URL to send videos taken on my cellphone.

On Yahoo.com, fantasy football looking for leagues to join. I have 20 options to pick from, on desktop they have pages where I can scroll through hundreds of pages.

There's many more examples but these people need to be fired. Don't reinvent the wheel, don't fix what's not broken, all we want is a damn replication of the actual desktop site. No limited features for the sake of convenience which ends up being anything but convenient!

Even on this website, why is it a chore for me to delete a quote box?

He's right, I won't look at the Yelp app, I want the full site, same for every other site I like to use including the sports sites, hate the apps. 

Users who are viewing this thread