What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This new Kanye West song, Fade... (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
He is playing it tonight on the VMAs, new video and the whole nine yards.

Fade as I think i found it. 

I don't get much of the new pop music these days but my wife had it playing and I said "what was that?" and she says new KW song, I said I know that beat and I know that sample he's ripping off, it's like 20 years old and in my dusty case of vinyl, i know I have it...it starts about the 2:03 mark on the Fade track

Oh Kanye, I know where you stole your Hardrive from...Strictly Rhythm sucka!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Losing You - Rare Earth

ETA: He might have sample from both the Temp's and Rare Earth's version of the song, but i recognize the Rare Earth vocal inflection on one of the "love is fadin'"s

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the people I like least on this planet...
Not as inexpicable as Drake - don't follow hiphop but at least there was a time Kanye was mentioned w Talib Kweli as the best rhymers, whereas i've yet to see a single recommending speck of talent or not-hittability from the canuck - but this guy is the voice of the culture. You got me. I guess KK and "because i do it, it's profound" matches Angie Dickinson and "I did it my way", but whoa......butt nuttin in-between.

Users who are viewing this thread