What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

S Dexter McCoil (1 Viewer)

ThanosX

Footballguy
He had 10 solos in SD's Week 3 dress rehearsal and looked like he started.  Anybody know anything about this guy?

Length and speed in the mold of the SEA DB's. Played in CFL for a while and won defensive awards there. He is more talented than any S on their roster, and brings the lumber. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping the IDP roundtable talks about him on their podcast this week.  I've got my finger hovered over the "add" button.

Honestly, I don't see why this guy isn't playing in the mold of the LB/S used on many NFL teams. SDC needs a bit more toughness on their defense and he is the answer. I hope he gets a shot with the injuries they now have at the position. If he does, I think he'll be there to stay. 

Could LB Jatavis Brown see increased reps as a result of the Addae injury?  He has played very well as the undersized coverage LB.

Users who are viewing this thread