Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Flying Spaghetti Monster

Alt-Right - hate group fascists or serious political movement

3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Oh, my God.  It's in NYC.  

She handcuffed herself to a business in New York City at 3:30 in the afternoon.  The business is going to be closed soon.

And then what?  Just hang out chained to the door all night in 35 degree weather by herself? :lmao:

I wonder how long the cops are going to hang around. She says she threw away the key, so she’s going to need help getting out.

Just now, caustic said:

I wonder how long the cops are going to hang around. She says she threw away the key, so she’s going to need help getting out.

I love that Twitter said she could hang out as long as she wants and they wouldn't press charges.  You know she was prepared to be arrested, but definitely not prepared to be allowed to chain herself to the door and left alone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

She will miraculously find another key just as soon as A) Twitter closes for the day, B) she gets hungry, or C) she needs to go to the bathroom. Whichever comes first.

Then she will go on Gab and proclaim that her protest was a resounding success.

At 88:20 of this video the police come and tell her Twitter isn't pressing any charges, that she just can't block the entrance or exits.  And if she wants to she can call 911 and get released from the cuff whenever she wants.

The look on her face is lovely.

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1068244546788753414

4 minutes ago, [scooter] said:

She will miraculously find another key just as soon as A) Twitter closes for the day, B) she gets hungry, or C) she needs to go to the bathroom. Whichever comes first.

Then she will go on Gab and proclaim that her protest was a resounding success.

She has other plans:

Tim Pool @timcast

Laura Loomer just said if she has to she will pee in her pants.

4:39 PM · Nov 29, 2018

https://twitter.com/timcast/status/1068273361330020352?s=21

• Love 1

She's handcuffed to a business in NYC, carrying a sign, put a banner over the business's door, and is shouting into a megaphone that she's being censored and is losing her right to free speech.

:lmao:

Get off the internet, you don't understand reality anymore.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

She's handcuffed to a business in NYC, carrying a sign, put a banner over the business's door, and is shouting into a megaphone that she's being censored and is losing her right to free speech.

Get off the internet, you don't understand reality anymore.

This really is fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, The Football Freak said:

This really is fantastic. 

I've been laughing with the managing partner for ten minutes.  I told him she was shouting about the first amendment and he actually snorted with laughter.

Edited by Henry Ford

42 minutes ago, caustic said:

Twitter said they won’t be pressing charges, so she’s free to stay there as long as she likes. We’ll see how long that is, she mentioned she “was getting cold” about 30 minutes ago.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love the idea of her being locked to the door alone in the cold all night covered in piss.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Who is this termegant? 

Former James O'Keefe associate. :lol:  She got kicked out of college for trying to create a pro-ISIS campus group meant to lure in liberal students and expose their pro-sharia beliefs. 

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

I just tried to explain this to somebody at the bar who was asking me why I was laughing and he just got up and left 1/3 of the way through my attempt to explain. :lmao:

• Like 9

Just now, General Malaise said:

I just tried to explain this to somebody at the bar who was asking me why I was laughing and he just got up and left 1/3 of the way through my attempt to explain. :lmao:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caustic said:

Former James O'Keefe associate. :lol:  She got kicked out of college for trying to create a pro-ISIS campus group meant to lure in liberal students and expose their pro-sharia beliefs. 

I suppose she is now a celebrity and rising star on the far right.  Ann Coulter just isn't the same after menopause so....

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I've been laughing with the managing partner for ten minutes.  I told him she was shouting about the first amendment and he actually snorted with laughter.

Just showed this to my wife. She is crying. This is too funny.

• Like 1

Twitter should throw a movie party for employees and have food delivered past her every 30 minutes all night. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I still don't understand. Please explain it to me. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bananafish said:

They can take away her Twitter but not her ability to live stream!

(from Twitter)

Why did they take away her Twitter??!!! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Why did they take away her Twitter??!!! 

Tweeted some Islamophobic stuff about Ilhan Omar. It’s not the first time she’s gotten in trouble with Twitter, so they just axed her account permanently.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, caustic said:

Tweeted some Islamophobic stuff about Ilhan Omar. It’s not the first time she’s gotten in trouble with Twitter, so they just axed her account permanently.

Ha ha

5 minutes ago, caustic said:

This is after she was banned by Uber and Lyft. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

I love that Twitter said she could hang out as long as she wants and they wouldn't press charges.  You know she was prepared to be arrested, but definitely not prepared to be allowed to chain herself to the door and left alone.

She really wanted to be arrested:

Will Sommer‏ @willsommer

NYPD says Laura Loomer hasn't been arrested over her Twitter protest, although she did go "voluntarily" to a police station. Twitter declining to press charges seems key here — NYPD spokesman says "you need a complainant to have an arrest."

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, caustic said:

Will Sommer‏ @willsommer

NYPD says Laura Loomer hasn't been arrested over her Twitter protest, although she did go "voluntarily" to a police station. Twitter declining to press charges seems key here — NYPD spokesman says "you need a complainant to have an arrest."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:
12 minutes ago, caustic said:

Will Sommer‏ @willsommer

:lmao::lmao:

• Like 1

Looks like Twitter had pizzas delivered to her and her people and they were refused. Then she called the police to cut her out.  Then she went to have herself arrested and they told her to go home.  

Quite a two hours, Laura.  Thank you for your service. 

• Like 4

Are we 100% certain she isn’t Sasha Baron Cohen? Like maybe this was season two of Who Is America?

Edited by Henry Ford
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Henry Ford said:

Looks like Twitter had pizzas delivered to her and her people and they were refused. Then she called the police to cut her out.  Then she went to have herself arrested and they told her to go home.  

Quite a two hours, Laura.  Thank you for your service. 

There were some twitter quotes that said they hoped the pizza was from Comet Ping Pong.

Sounds like the goalposts are about to be moved to:

- "So what if he talked tough with her? He didn't hit her. This is just another example of PC culture denying alpha males the right to talk tough!"

- "She is the one who committed a crime when she recorded their conversations without permission!"

• Like 2

She’s back! :lmao:

Will Sommer @willsommer

Right-wing activist Laura Loomer, last seen chaining herself to Twitter HQ, has jumped the fence at Nancy Pelosi's Napa home and set up a tent protesting immigration. Now she's chanting "Nancy, Nancy!"

Laura Loomer has walked off the stream, on her way to Pelosi's house. One of her crew is claiming that it's legal to jump the fence because there were no "no trespassing" signs. I don't know about that!

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1084903339811393536?s=20

• Laughing 1

:mellow:

Will Sommer @willsommer

The police have arrived! But Loomer and crew are refusing to give identification, saying "Gavin Newsom said we don't need ID's." Cops aren't thrilled.

Loomer has claimed the guys in yellow jackets she brought with her are undocumented immigrants. It's not clear whether that's true, but they are getting a lot of attention from the police, appear unable to give ID. One cop says Loomer has really put the guys in a tough spot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caustic said:

Will Sommer @willsommer

The police have arrived! But Loomer and crew are refusing to give identification, saying "Gavin Newsom said we don't need ID's." Cops aren't thrilled.

Loomer has claimed the guys in yellow jackets she brought with her are undocumented immigrants. It's not clear whether that's true, but they are getting a lot of attention from the police, appear unable to give ID. One cop says Loomer has really put the guys in a tough spot.

Will Sommer‏ @willsommer 2h2 hours ago

Now Laura Loomer is back and saying she tried to open the doors to Pelosi's house, but they were locked. This seems like an unwise thing to be admitting!

Will Sommer‏ @willsommer 1h1 hours ago

Laura Loomer is finally kicked off Nancy Pelosi's lawn. Loomer asks if she can go back and get her "IMMORALITY" tent.

No arrest for Laura Loomer, who's being let off with a warning for trespassing at Nancy Pelosi's house / trying the doors on the house to see if they were locked.

1 hour ago, caustic said:

She’s back! :lmao:

Will Sommer @willsommer

Right-wing activist Laura Loomer, last seen chaining herself to Twitter HQ, has jumped the fence at Nancy Pelosi's Napa home and set up a tent protesting immigration. Now she's chanting "Nancy, Nancy!"

Laura Loomer has walked off the stream, on her way to Pelosi's house. One of her crew is claiming that it's legal to jump the fence because there were no "no trespassing" signs. I don't know about that!

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1084903339811393536?s=20

UNPOSSIBLE

Pelosi has a giant wall around her house.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

UNPOSSIBLE

Pelosi has a giant wall around her house.

Um, let's see if I got this right... Laura Loomer decides to call for a border wall by jumping the wall into Nancy Pelosi's property, thus proving that a wall isn't going to stop immigration?

• Laughing 1