What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shooting in South Jersey. Rolling shootout, sorry for false alarm (1 Viewer)

belljr

Footballguy
Current details and rumors scketchy

Allegedly 1 dead 4 injured

ETA: Update title.  Not what was first reported currently. Sorry for the posting, never been this near to something like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Prob doing Wildwood tomorrow night. Older son loves Boardwalk/rides/etc. 

Shark move, hand the 2nd hostess at the Lobster House a $20 to skip the 2 hour wait.

Sharkier move, don't eat at the Lobster House

PierHouse and Peter Shields Inn prob my two favorites here. Spending more and more time down here, our 3rd week this summer.

Still no new news. "Luckily" this looks like it's isolated from word on the street. And the car on the parkway was an innocent bystander.

Probably should change the thread title.  

I was at this Wawa and saw this truck. Rear passenger side tire was just rim. I was stopping to put air in my tires before going to the airport. Within five minutes there were cops everywhere.

Truck was in bad shape and I saw one guy sitting on the curb with a bandaged leg. I didn't see any bullet holes but I was not looking for them. I did notice the rim, though.

Prob doing Wildwood tomorrow night. Older son loves Boardwalk/rides/etc. 

Shark move, hand the 2nd hostess at the Lobster House a $20 to skip the 2 hour wait.

Sharkier move, don't eat at the Lobster House

PierHouse and Peter Shields Inn prob my two favorites here. Spending more and more time down here, our 3rd week this summer.
Are you wearing a dark blue shirt?

So apparently this was a rolling shootout.  They were driving and shooting and 3 miles later ended up where the 2 cars did.  

The reason for much of the confusion.

All 5 survivors have been charged.  Dummies :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread