What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

shall we play a game, Professor Falken(s)? (1 Viewer)

mr. furley

Footballguy
press the tab button. tell me where it goes. 

i'll be damned if i can figure out where it's going to wind up.  far from being boring like tic-tac-toe this is more infuriating, like reading the Trump thread.

I like the part where John Spencer won't turn the launch key so Michael Madsen cuts his ear off.

Depends on where your (invisible) cursor is on the screen. It cycles through all the links on the page. If you click just to the left of the timestamp of your post (just enough where it's no longer a link), then hit Tab, it goes to the "Share this post" link. The avatar area seems to be a column to itself, so it will jump around in there to all the "stops" then jumps over the post box. After that it jumps to the Social media buttons at the bottom and cycles through those. You can reset it's position by clicking in and around the page (even though there's nothing like a link to click, it still re-positions the cursor there on the page, like it would if you were typing a document)

Depends on where your (invisible) cursor is on the screen. It cycles through all the links on the page. If you click just to the left of the timestamp of your post (just enough where it's no longer a link), then hit Tab, it goes to the "Share this post" link. The avatar area seems to be a column to itself, so it will jump around in there to all the "stops" then jumps over the post box. After that it jumps to the Social media buttons at the bottom and cycles through those. You can reset it's position by clicking in and around the page (even though there's nothing like a link to click, it still re-positions the cursor there on the page, like it would if you were typing a document)
INRAT

Mr. Bryant, after very careful consideration, sir, I've come to the conclusion that your new website sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread