What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#### - No College Football This Year (1 Viewer)

There are still a couple of sites that will still have it like Fantasy Aces. With that does anyone know of they are going to keep doing the college football writeups? 

We're not covering CFB this season. I'd be kind of surprised if FantasyAces still offers CFB (although I haven't seen anything definitive). It's prohibited in the states that have passed recent laws regulating DFS (New York, Massachusetts, Indiana...).

Apparently theres still one small site offering it.  Fanduel, Draftkings, FantasyAces, and Yahoo all seem like theyre out of the free money for us business

Yo ncaa.  I would be watching your crappy games tonight if I was playing dfs. Hope their viewship numbers tank. 

This is a very sad day for all of us, as writing up college football and interacting with you guys was a ton of fun last year.

Love college football more than the NFL to be honest.  But could never really get into daily CFL.  Sorry for those here who did enjoy it though.

Devin thanks for all you did last year. Is Fbg using you in another capacity?
Yes, I am doing an awesome article that is going to be tracking my NFL results throughout the year and my thought process when creating lineups.

I am also working on a new FBG DFS project that should be announced next week. 

Footballguys might be going indoors to the hardwood...

Users who are viewing this thread