What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Draft Sat Sep 3 10:45pm Eastern $15 buy in: ESPN PPR 12 Teams leaguesafe*** (1 Viewer)

*Draft Saturday September 3rd at 10:45pm Eastern

*ESPN 12 Team PPR using League Safe with majority vote for payout at the end of year.

*Once league is full I will send out league safe invites so keep looking at your invites and emails. I'm hoping to fill league buy early afternoon. I am running 2 other leagues on short notice just like this and we have had good luck filling fast. 

BUY IN: $15 1st: $100 
2nd: $30 
Best Regular Season:$50

Please post email below and I will send out invite as soon as I can. Thanks

Send an invite to myself: iam9ballking@hotmail.com     & my friend also wants in  at tzellars85@yahoo.com. Thanks!

We have 4 spots left I'll send invites for league safe once league is full.

i don't like sending invites till league is full so that way I know owners won't pay and get screwed if we can't fill the league. It helps all you guys out.

2 spots left from people who haven't accepted invites then we are ready to go. If someone wants in I'll send an invite since I wanna fill this up fast so I can get your league safe invites out. So I'm not rushing right befor the draft to find owners. Thanks

I had to drop the 3 who hasn't payed and added the next 3 in line. We only have 1 in line now so get your name in line I'm only giving them a little to accept then going to add new owners. 

I gave you the wrong email.  It's furn23@hotmail.com (not eric.furnal@gmail.com).  Sounds like the league might be full already though.

Sorry was at work and just saw the email. Can't login to either leaguesafe or ESPN.  Still interested if you need someone. I'll be home in time for the draft. 

Users who are viewing this thread