What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team ppr espn snake draft tonight 8:30 pm 25.00 entry Drafting in 3 Hours!! (1 Viewer)

azbert12

Footballguy
Just a few spots left!!! Drafting tonight in three hours

First to pay will be sent the join ESPN league invite. First come first serve and you must pay league safe before invite to ESPN league. First 11 to pay will be locked in for tonight's draft.

Payouts are 1st $150.00 2nd $100.00 and 3rd $50.00 League Safe Majority Approval

6 Teams make playoffs with a bye to the top two teams going into the playoffs.

Send email by reply and I will send join and pay league safe and once payment made you will get ESPN invite.

Any questions ask but this will fill up very fast. Thank you

Oops. I clicked the link while logged into the wrong ESPN account. Can we fix this?

*edit - left the league with that team. please reinvite.

Last edited by a moderator:
The team was called "team minard" but I managed to withdraw it from the league. Can you just send a new invite to hmlee2008@gmail.com? Or if you need a different email address let me know.

Drafting tonight very soon and need a few more to join. Let me know if you want to draft tonight for a $25.00 entry fee

How many spots are remaining?  A friend and myself would like to join your league, e-mails are krazytalon@aol.com and chrisbarryrocks@gmail.com

I think you can go in and get a refund. If not let me know and I will see what I can do. Once you get the refund I will take off your team.

Here is what league safe tells me. I can not do this.

LeagueSafe Just submit a ticket to customer service (click the "Help" link at the bottom of any LeagueSafe page). Everyone has to request refunds individually.

The league must fill up and then the draft will be posted with start time. I have about 3 spots then I will update. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread