What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which DB to drop? (1 Viewer)

gliz

Footballguy
I want to add Vinny Curry to my DL corps (with Watt's back a question mark).  I'm going to need to drop a DB to do so.  Which DB would you drop of Deone Bucannon, Mark Barron, Ibraheim Campbell, Antoine Bethea, and Eric Weddle.

Thanks!

Those are solid enough DBs that I'd probably try trading one first.

Barron and Bucannon are listed as LB on many sites...if yours still lets you play them at DB, that's gold.  I'd keep those.

Probably drop Bethea.  I know the SF defense is enticing given how bad the offense figures to be, but he's your oldest and I really like Tartt behind him, so I'd guess he's in the greatest danger of losing snaps as well.

Thanks for the reply, Arodin.

I actually ended up dropping an offensive player instead.  At this point I'll wait and see what these DBs do week 1, and maybe a trade will materialize ahead of week 2.

Yep, we play on Yahoo, and Barron and Bucannon are both designated "LB,S" on their site.  As is Su'a Cravens, whom I'm planning to grab if he looks to be headed for a full-time role.

Users who are viewing this thread