What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening in 14 team DYNASTY PPR IDP League - ESPN - FREE (1 Viewer)

Zedd

Footballguy
We are rolling into our seventh year, and after Week 1, there is 1 opening. We are 14 team PPR IDP league, with balanced scoring between offense and defense. This is a contract, salary cap league, so there are many levels of strategy in this league.

Other information about the league
ProBoards forum for day-to-day operations and communications. Registration required.
Google spreadsheet for easy access to information for all teams
24 player active roster with $100 salary cap (Roster limits relaxed in off-season - Salary cap still enforced)
5 player practice squad with $12 salary cap
Up to 4 Injured Reserve spots (2 In-season, 2 Season-ending)
16 starting spots
- 8 offence (QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, R/W/T flex, PK)
- 8 defence (DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB, 2 flex)

All new owners are allowed one amnesty cut of contracted player (Cut doesn't count against the cap).Information about the available team

Key players

QB: M. Mariota, C. Wentz, J. Cutler

RB: McCoy, Martin, Bernard, T. Coleman

WR: TY Hilton, J. Maclin, D. Jackson, W. Fuller

TE: T. Kelce

Cap space: $36 available / $100 salary cap

Looking to fill this vacancy quickly with a new, active owner who wants to be a long-time part of the league. If interested, please e-mail: zane.wei@shaw.caCost per team: FREE. Thanks for looking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There is another opening in this league. The defending championship team is open as the previous owner stepped aside due to time restraints. Key details about the team below. Please e-mail (zane.wei@shaw.ca) if interested in joining the league long-term. Thanks.

Key players

QB: Blake Bortles, Philip Rivers

RB: Adrian Peterson (Doh!), Devonta Freeman, Thomas Rawls, DeAndre Washington

WR: Allen Robinson, Marvin Jones, Michael Crabtree, Nelson Agholor, Martavis Bryant

TE: Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, Charles Clay, Hunter Henry, Ladarius Green (on IR)

DL: Flecther Cox, Ziggy Ansah, Muhammad Wilkseron, Danielle Hunter

LB: Von Miller, Vontaze Burfict, Myles Jack

DB: Landon Collins

Salary Cap: $79/$100 ($21 available)

I'd be very interested in taking any team you have available. I have been playing fantasy football for years but have never had a dynasty team. I have been in a dynasty baseball team for several years. I'd be ready to start immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread