What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Urgent trade help Landry for McCoy? (1 Viewer)

threeeyedraven

Footballguy
I am trying to close a trade today and need opinions. Basis of the deal is I give up Jarvis Landry for Shady McCoy. Leage is 12 team .5 ppr. Landry is my #3 WR behind OBJ and Hopkins. McCoy would become my RB1 ahead of Stewart/Gio. The supporting cast of this trade is the issue. I lose Landry, D. Walker, Ryan Mathews for McCoy, Ertz and my choice of Marvin Jones or E. Sanders.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Sanders over Marvin Jones? I have these two pretty comparible in my mind. I do like Sanders upside. Any arguments for or against thes guys?

Quick Question (s)

Do you like trading just to be trading?

Team in Win now Mode? 

Chasing WR1's is or can be an endless endeavor

RB1's turn from college student to grown man almost every Season

I dont wanna see ya rolling out Gio (maybe Im in minority)

I also do like Marvin Jones

How many RB's can ya start   Premium in the League 

8 team League  standard scoring w/ kicker bonus

Do you need someone to manage your team 

Or is this just a one time trade deal your offering?

Youre comming off a bit stingy here

Who do you have at QB to sweeten the offer

We know Landry aint gonna keep his job at WR1 (draftin replacements every yr)

If Shady has two good Season left (cant ask for much more)

I see the dilema   Marvin Jones  amiright

You freaking tool.

You posted the same inappropriate trade thread (Take it to the Assistant Coach Forum) twice?

Yeah, make that deal.

Dont like that trade, at all.

"Landry is my WR3" is a rationalization to make yourself feel better. Look at Landry compared to every other WR3 league. In 0.50 PPR, I bet you have a HUGE advantage.

Walker is a beast. Ertz scores TDs about as often as I do. Marvin Jones is a complimentary piece but you shouldn't need to depend on him. McCoy has a lot of mileage for a 28 year old, but IMO you're overpaying.

I really don't think you are making your TEAM better. You're making one position *(RB1) better.

You drafted a better team, and now you're determined to make it worse. GL this season!

Seems like a fair deal. You need a RB, McCoy is a really good one. One of the rare 3-down backs.

its kinda funny how all he zero RB talk has people devaluing RBs so much, yet there they are. Valuable. 

I like the McCoy side. Sucks you'll lose Walker, but I think the #s balance for the needs. Take whomever you like best of the two WRs. 

Users who are viewing this thread