What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Tough one for you.. 24 team dynasty league, just took over a team.  My best flex option this week is Clive Walford, Rob Kelley, Andre Roberts, or Zach Zenner (assuming DeVante Parker is out).  No PPR.

Great thread as always, had some questions about Ware, just searched the thread and saw many owners similar and the feedback from Bloom on most of those posts, truly helpful, Thanks SB, you're one of da best!

Bloom,

I just proposed J. Maclin and D. Jackson for M. Ingram and it was verbally accepted. Below is my roster, would you do it? I'm leaning towards yes.

Current lineup:

• QB: R. Wilson
  • RB: D. Williams
  • RB: S. Ware
  • WR: AJ Green
  • WR: D. Bryant
  • Flex: D. Jackson
  • TE: T. Kelce
Bench

• WR: J. Maclin
  • WR: M. Thomas
  • WR: B. Miller
  • RB:J. Forsett
  • RB D. Booker
  • RB: CJ Prosise

Why doesn't the top 200 forward highlight my players / free agents anymore?  Used to be the most useful in-season tool on the entire site.  Now, not so much.

Hello All,

12 teams half point ppr. Can start 1 qb, 3 wr, 2 rb, 1 te, 1k, 1 def. There is no flex.

So currently on my wire are martellus bennett, vincent jackson, james white, chris hogan, cole beasley. They were droped or not picked up after week 1. Before the wavier ran for week 1 i made a trade. I traded matt jones for steve smith sr. So i am not sure what to do.

Would you drop any of the following players for the above players. I drafted keenen allen, and now he is out for the year.

WRs: Steve Smith Sr/Jermey Kerley/Michael Floyd/Michael Thomas/Jarvis landry/Josh Gordon/eli rodgers

RBs: Lamar miller/spencer ware/jamaal charles/giovani bernard. Dion lewis is on my IR spot.

TE: Gary Barnidge

QB: Jameis winston.

Thanks for all your help.!!

#1) Pick 2: Tevin, Vereen, Duke or Hurns in PPR

#2) In the future, should I avoid asking these questions and just rely on your projections?

Users who are viewing this thread