What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can IRV Charts be Individually Time Stamped? (1 Viewer)

ejs39861

Footballguy
On the interactive value charts, since they include projections from three sources, instead of just noting when they were last updated (generally speaking), can it be more specific so we know who (i.e. MT, DD, SB) updated when? If it's Sunday morning, and there's late breaking news, I want to be sure all three sources were updated. I otherwise would have no idea.

Please reply. Thank you!

We can't list times for individual projectors, but on Sunday mornings I upload the last update around 12:15 or so after all updates from all projectors are in. (After inactive lists are released.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. One other question related to these charts/updates:

I play exclusively on DraftKings, which has late swap, and recall a week last season where Lynch was unexpectedly scratched before afternoon games started, opening up Rawls as a massive value play. None of the projection sources in the chart were updated to account for this though. Do you foresee this being the case again this season (i.e. no updates past 12:15ish)? If so, unfortunate for DK users.

There will usually be an update before the 4pm games (around 3:30ish) if there's any news that affects lineup decisions. I don't know why there wasn't one in Week 11 last year.

Thanks. Hopefully last question:

Do the IRV charts for DK incorporate points to reflect probabilities of bonuses occurring? Does this explain why for example Julio Jones has a slightly higher projection on the IRV chart for Dodds than he does on Dodds projections not in the IRV chart (i.e. bonuses are only incorporated on the charts)?

Yes, the probability of hitting the bonus is taken into account in the IVCs (but not on the projections pages).

Users who are viewing this thread