What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sarah McCreanor - how hot? (1 Viewer)

how hot?

Votes: 12 9.4%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 47 37.0%

Votes: 21 16.5%

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I'm gay.

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Not a big fan of the most common hairstyle. Obviously athletic. Cute. High seven. Eight maybe

That Sleep Number one is my favorite commercial on TV.

She's about as attractive as it gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was "yeah, ok - cool" til they got to this. My Mary wasn't this freckled but she hid hers as well and i didn't consider her fully naked til she stripped down to them, too. yum -

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally. 

The screensaver in my head goes to the girl getting out of bed and strutting around it in those boy short pajamas all the time.  

For much of my life I wasn't into redheads, freckle, etc. For some reason in the last few years I have done a total 180 and find it really hot.
I just forced myself to watch the whole video above based on the comments in this thread.   Yep, still average at best.  She is not worthy of one of these threads.

I just forced myself to watch the whole video above based on the comments in this thread.   Yep, still average at best.  She is not worthy of one of these threads.
Agree she's not worthy of her own thread, but there's worse threads around here.

GB this place. I was watching Nat Geo on Saturday night with my wife and kids when that Sleep Number commercial came on. I was like WOW, who is that? I made a mental note to do a little Google investigation and as I went on here that night, sure enough, I found this thread.

She has really wide shoulders, but man is she cute.

:wub:    Man, I thought I was the only one that noticed that Sleep Number commercial and ... well, that body.  Holy schnikeez.

i was "yeah, ok - cool" til they got to this. My Mary wasn't this freckled but she hid hers as well and i didn't consider her fully naked til she stripped down to them, too. yum -
Good to have you back wikkid.

You always bring a different point of view and have a way with words.

And the love you have for your woman and the life you shared with her is inspirational for an idealist like myself. 

Good to have you back wikkid.

You always bring a different point of view and have a way with words.

And the love you have for your woman and the life you shared with her is inspirational for an idealist like myself. 
so cha say - thx.

It is easy to misunderstand my relationship with my beloved, dead @ age 40 twenty years ago this spring past. Mary was most definitely the one i went thru a couple hundred women to find. It's likely i could actually sort a million more and not find another. 6ft blonde prostitutes-turned-psych nurses with a 150 iq, savage appetites and a personality somewhere between Brigitte Bardot and the Joker dont come down the pike every day. But, if there had been an online forum during my days with her, you would have gotten an entirely different picture than you do now.

Mary ruined me for all others, but she also almost just plain ruined me. Not only molested by her father for a decade but traded like a baseball card to other Wisconsin country-club perv dads, she was imprinted in ways that couldn't be turned around. I saw her beat up men & women seconds after buying em a drink, when that awful gear of hers kicked in. I also saw her talk an Iranian gay kid out of killing himself at the psych hosp where we met that is the best i've ever seen a human being use themselves.

She played punk bass, volunteered & protested as much as she drank & snorted, went from reading for hours to her Alzheimeric mother to mud-wrestling professionally in the same day. Amid week-long coke jags, she'd tell me not to eat the skin on my restaurant chicken cuz it was bad for me. As i've recounted here before, our summer Sundays would consist of putting her 4-foot, thrash punk-filled boombox in my Eldo convertible and tailgaiting terrorized Nevada tourists to places we weren't even going  then, home, rewarding the car with a sudsing in her tiniest berkini that had neighborhood women dragging in the children and their husbands setting up chairs.

Her last two cancer-wracked years turned her from the best&worst person i knew to the worst&worser. Fortunately, the heart doesn't remember that stuff well, leaving me free to wax rhapsodic at the slightest association to her memory. She's left me instantly bored by any other intimate company, but thrilled to remember her every delicious eccentricity. nufced.

Last edited by a moderator:
so cha say - thx.

It is easy to misunderstand my relationship with my beloved, dead @ age 40 twenty years ago this spring past. Mary was most definitely the one i went thru a couple hundred women to find. It's likely i could actually sort a million more and not find another. 6ft blonde prostitutes-turned-psych nurses with a 150 iq, savage appetites and a personality somewhere between Brigitte Bardot and the Joker dont come down the pike every day. But, if there had been an online forum during my days with her, you would have gotten an entirely different picture than you do now.

Mary ruined me for all others, but she also almost just plain ruined me. Not only molested by her father for a decade but traded like a baseball card to other Wisconsin country-club perv dads, she was imprinted in ways that couldn't be turned around. I saw her beat up men & women seconds after buying em a drink, when that awful gear of hers kicked in. I also saw her talk an Iranian gay kid out of killing himself at the psych hosp where we met that is the best i've ever seen a human being use themselves.

She played punk bass, volunteered & protested as much as she drank & snorted, went from reading for hours to her Alzheimeric mother to mud-wrestling professionally in the same day. Amid week-long coke jags, she'd tell me not to eat the skin on my restaurant chicken cuz it was bad for me. As i've recounted here before, our summer Sundays would consist of putting her 4-foot, thrash punk-filled boombox in my Eldo convertible and tailgaiting terrorized Nevada tourists to places we weren't even going  then, home, rewarding the car with a sudsing in her tiniest berkini that had neighborhood women dragging in the children and their husbands setting up chairs.

Her last two cancer-wracked years turned her from the best&worst person i knew to the worst&worser. Fortunately, the heart doesn't remember that stuff well, leaving me free to wax rhapsodic at the slightest association to her memory. She's left me instantly bored by any other intimate company, but thrilled to remember her every delicious eccentricity. nufced.
Damn

Users who are viewing this thread