What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone feeling nervous? giddy? horny? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Ok, maybe not that last one, but I'm super excited and antsy - like  kid on Christmahanakwanzika eve! 

Other than Mr. McAnus who PAT'd his way to a whopping 3 points for me, my fantasy season hasn't yet started and gets fully underway tomorrow. 

I'll be working all AM, but home in time for the 2nd half of the late games & the night game. And I'm downright excited. 

How about all y'all - anyone pensive? Nervous? Excited? Confident?  Exuberant? Confused? Drunk? 

Fill in the blank: I feel ____________!!!

Oh yeah. I'm all excited. I'm still up on the east coast tweaking some of my DFS lineups and checking for developments I might have missed. I'm still trying to decide on a couple spots in my redrafts too.

For the first time in 10+ years I really don't give a #### about tomorrow. 

Maybe it is because the Panthers lost the Super Bowl.

Maybe it is because the Panthers already played this week, and lost.

Maybe it is because I won the championship in my main league for the first time in 11 years and now I am .... satisfied? 

Maybe it is because I kept almost the entire starting lineup and didn't do much prep work for this year, other than snagging Henry. 

Maybe it is because our league has drifted over the past few years and nobody else seems to give a #### either. 

Maybe it is because I've been busy with other #### in life.

It feels strange not to be excited about opening day football.

I did get a little horny thinking about hitting up Wing Daddy's to watch the Cardinals game and seeing some hot little Latina coeds prancing around in skimpy outfits. 

/dear diary

For the first time in 10+ years I really don't give a #### about tomorrow. 

Maybe it is because the Panthers lost the Super Bowl.

Maybe it is because the Panthers already played this week, and lost.

Maybe it is because I won the championship in my main league for the first time in 11 years and now I am .... satisfied? 

Maybe it is because I kept almost the entire starting lineup and didn't do much prep work for this year, other than snagging Henry. 

Maybe it is because our league has drifted over the past few years and nobody else seems to give a #### either. 

Maybe it is because I've been busy with other #### in life.

It feels strange not to be excited about opening day football.

I did get a little horny thinking about hitting up Wing Daddy's to watch the Cardinals game and seeing some hot little Latina coeds prancing around in skimpy outfits. 

/dear diary
Wow Charlie Brown - sounds like you got a rock for xmas.

try not to have too much fun today. Could be painful if you actually cracked a smile. 

Wing Daddy's sounds like just what you need today. Buck up little camper - it's football season! At least your team made it to the Super Bowl? I'm a Niner fan - I feel like Brown's fans should be giving me a hug. 

horny   :kicksrock:

main league we use nfl.com, their projections are the worst, opponent giving me all kinds of smack he's projected 40+ point favorite, when all said and done this week, it may remind him, last 4 out of 5 years, why i haven't played him in the championship game, he never makes it

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost my football team, but I'm still excited about FF.  The Rams have been so bad for so many years,. I caught myself watching the RedZone more than the Rams anyway.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm excited. Everytime that commercial comes on with The Pointer Sisters singing "I'm So Excited" I start singing and dancing,

and I can't do either. :pickle:

I disconnected from the web three years ago until just recently, so today will be special for me. Lining up my screens and stuff to start clicking in the action that will begin @ 1pm on the opening full card of the NFL season will always have a "first day of school" feel and is one of my favorite rituals.

Definitely horny.

Its week 1! It's like all of the holidays rolled into 1 RedZone channel countdown screen. If that doesn't get you going, the terrorists are winning.

Users who are viewing this thread