Maurile Tremblay

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving...

877 posts in this topic

I'm in three leagues that are 14, 14, and 16 teams. I lost them by 0.38, 1.27, and 3.12 as the 3rd highest scorer in each league. :/

3 people like this

Probably my second-worst loss in 20 years of fantasy football. I lose 138.80-138.06 with my starting RBs (Zeke and Freeman) getting sniped five times when there's no reason they shouldn't be getting goal-line carries. And if Freeman doesn't get caught on that long run at the end, I win. Nice time to start playing D, Saints.

Freemans last two runs of 16 and 48 win me the game by 1.5.  :lmao:  Overcoming Ingrams night.

Had Julio and Benjamin combine for 2pts and still scored 183pts on one of my FPC teams.  FF is such a strange game sometimes.

Getting crushed in my D/ST redraft with Julio, Novak, RJennings, Foster - Dez & Ingram the only players helping me at all. :wall:

Crushing it in my IDP league with Brees, Evans, Ingram, D.Johnson, M.Thomas, Derek Johnson with the 55 yd pick 6, Everson Griffen with the hat trick of sacks, Reggie Nelson with the pick + a boatload of tackles, Von Miller with the sack, Landon Collins chipping in - highest score in the league, and that's with Snead, Watkins & Moncrief out.  Can't wait until I can play my full lineup - if the rest stay healthy I like my chances in this league. ;) 

Would have won this week if any of below happened

Didn't stream miamI

Spencer ware's td stood up

Picked up rudolph off ww

Played djax over lockett

Lost by 10

Ended up winning with the below players benched on one team, 12 team PPR:

McCoy, Gronk, Wilson, djax, Bell, Charles Sims, Tavon Austin and Eagles D

Took 2 0's out of Matthews and Pitt D, won by 1 point 

3-0

3-0

2-1

This games easy, just don't draft ####ty players

Last week I was the second highest scorer, lost by 9.58. Bortles over Taylor cost me 10.83. 

This week I was the second highest scorer, lost by 3.29. Fuller over Thomas cost me 14.00. 

That's 20-2 in all play, 0-2 in H2H.

First time I'm 0-3 since 2004. What really hurts is the last two weeks were against the historical doormats of my league.

I'm up for the challenge!

Scored highest in the league this week. 1-2, first draft pick out for the season, but looking up because of Stafford, Jones, Freeman, Hyde. I still think Hyde is underrated as a back in general, but that's for another day.  Second highest aggregate point total at 1-2. Yikes.  

Tied going into MNF.  PPR League

Opponent: D Freeman

Me: Julio and B Cooks

Bloodbath

I hate this hobby.

1 person likes this

-1 from Fitzpatrick 

Still won lol

1 person likes this

Down 19 in PPR with Julio and Tevin Coleman left. Figured one guy would carry the weight and another one might chip in a little bit to help.

That's what happened, but they switched roles. Better to be lucky than good, I guess.

My dynasty team currently has the following players unavailable due to injury/suspension: Dez, Allen, Rawls, Lewis, Stewart, Eifert, Coleman, Martavis

If you're counting on Allen Robinson or Aaron Rodgers, probably best to sell before they get injured as well.

I was down 40 points (77.41-117.71) with my opponent starting Brandon Cooks. I had Sneed, but had to pick up Fleener on Sunday in case Sneed was out. My other two starters were Freeman & Coleman. Final score was 162.91 - 121.61. I've never snatched victory out of the jaws of defeat like that on a Monday night game. Oh, and that was the high score of the week in the league.

Managed to win despite Carson Palmer and Julio putting up 6 points combined.  Thanks ARob and Hilton for bailing me out.  

Went against Cooks in week 1, Benjamin in week 2 and now AJ in week 4. Somebody always blows up against me.  

Edited by bulger2holt

Knew I should have sat Landry with that patchwork Miami O line not being able to block anything but couldn't help myself. 

On September 30, 2016 at 5:53 PM, DirtyCashDylan said:

I just lost Gordon and Watkins in 24 hours in redraft. Save me Mike Floyd!

In my 14 teamer , I had both these guys.   To add insult to injury that WR Corp also number Eric Decker .   Within that same 24 hours doubt for his season came to light.  

Bad , bad day for this team 

1 person likes this

Feeling good after AJG's big game Thursday only to have Luck/Hilton crap the bed this morning.

1 person likes this

I don't have the balls to bench alshon for DeSean Jackson of fuller. . . . Even though I know he'll just be a decoy today . . . . . Agggggggg. . . . Because we all know what happens when we bench that stud we thought was hurt , 150 and 2, guaranteed 

33 minutes ago, Walking Boot said:

I'm currently losing 53-0, and CBS says I'm still a 57/43 favorite :lmao:

Well, halfway thru the 2nd quarter, I'm losing 74-0 and finally an underdog in the game. Not a single starter or guy on my bench has come close to a point yet. 

37 minutes ago, Walking Boot said:

Well, halfway thru the 2nd quarter, I'm losing 74-0 and finally an underdog in the game. Not a single starter or guy on my bench has come close to a point yet. 

Hit halftime, down 89-1. Finally a point! 

My opponent is dumb but he's going to get bailed out. Put a Thursday player in the Flex spot. Flex shouldn't be your third-best guy, but that's how he thinks of it. Anyway, that locked him in while Snead was questionable, with no afternoon WR to replace him. Had he put Snead in flex and the Thursday guy at WR, he could have replaced him with a Monday RB. 

Lucky for him Snead ended up active. 

0 out of th3 kicker spot is never a good morning.  Compounded by Doyle at TE (neglected the position and have Ertz and been rorating guys while he has been hurt and on a bye )

DJax and Cooper. Thanks for sucking. Cooper is shaping up to be a bust!

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

Got a win, avoiding my first ever 0-4 start.

Picked up Siemian to back up Cam this week. Now both injured :wall:

Could The Cardinals offense suck worse?

There will be a massacre of my squad on waiver wire Tuesday. It's going to be so bad the UN will be alerted.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
1 person likes this