What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bragging, venting, crowing, grieving... (3 Viewers)

6-1 the streak finally ended. lost by 2 points, with 24 on my bench between the #1def (philly) and #1 K (sebass)  :X

Traded Ware + Diggs for ARob back in week 2 to the Charles owner. Seemed great for me at the time, as Ware was gonna get benched for Charles soon.   Looking back now, I basically handed the guy a RB1 + flex WR for bench fodder.  Thank buddha I still have Julio and Hilton bailing me out, so I'm good record wise, but his team was very Charles dependent and weak at RB otherwise, so I handed him at least two wins so far.

Brag & Vent.

6 - 0 start in my Dynasty League with D Johnson, Zeke and AJ carrying the load.  Zeke on a bye forced me to play C Mike.  Went to bed thinking I had won by .5 points but ESPN changed the scoring and suffered my first loss by .5  

Went up against Blake Bortles last night, couldn't believe the guy left him in his lineup, and he has his best game of the year via garbage time.  hope the rest of my team steps up. don't want to lose to that ####

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I received a trade offer where I would get D. Bryant and give C.Mike... i couldnt believe it!  I checked the latest injury  news on Dez and he is expected back this week.  Meanwhile, in SEA, Rawls seems to be coming back soon too... making that SEA RB situation a potential RBBC.

And I still have an embarrassment of riches at RB - Bell, Ware, Booker, Miller, Gordon.

I know Dez isn't on Julio's level or anything but DAL playoff schedule is favorable for WR, Romo might come back soon too, and if not it means Dak continues to play well.

:pickle:

Yesterday I received a trade offer where I would get D. Bryant and give C.Mike... i couldnt believe it!  I checked the latest injury  news on Dez and he is expected back this week.  Meanwhile, in SEA, Rawls seems to be coming back soon too... making that SEA RB situation a potential RBBC.

And I still have an embarrassment of riches at RB - Bell, Ware, Booker, Miller, Gordon.

I know Dez isn't on Julio's level or anything but DAL playoff schedule is favorable for WR, Romo might come back soon too, and if not it means Dak continues to play well.

:pickle:
Awesome.

I was able to trade booker and Forte the other day for aj green.

Still have Ware, gordon, ingram, j. Rodgers in a ppr

My running back stable is a little ridiculous in a 12 man redraft. Zeke, McCoy , Hyde, Jizz Rod, Ware. About to drop Gill for Dwayne Washington. 

####### London games! How many do they have?  Went to check Jordan Reeds status at my normal Sunday AM time and see he's already playing so I'm too late.  It's my own fault but I thought we already had two of these games.  Is this a weekly thing now?

Started Kelce over Eifert, then for 2nd time in weeks lose my QB in game with Smith being concussed. Playing one of weakest teams in the league who has Mariota this week and Jordan Reed. Yeah not happening.

wow, smith is back in--but a Hail Mary start of CJ Procise somehow paying off. Aaarrrgh!

Deandre Hopkins, Alston Jeffery, Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham, and Marvin Jones all on the same team.  Thought I was set.....

I seriously contemplated Carr over Brees today.  Went with Brees....may very well cost me the week. 

Oh..I also had Jizz, Fuller and Ware going..all injured

Won with the likely league high score this week despite having Bell, Ajayi, Wallace and L. Collins all on bye.  Thanks Enunwa for filling in admirably this week at the flex.

I wanted to bench Brees against the Hawks D, but couldn't. Brees was in the dome. He did alright. 

...except the fact that Cousins would have won me the game. 

Eked it out despite Alex Smith leaving early twice and Josh Lambo having worst week of season. I kind of feel dirty considering how crummy my opponent's team is.

I'm in first in an 8-team league, but getting dry rammed up the #### by my opponent this week.

He has Carr, Cooper and Broncos D blow up.

I had nobody blow up and 4 spots score 3 or less (Marvin Jones, Olsen, Cards D & Vinatieri).  Score is 126-66 and we both have one to go tonight.

Somehow only down 12 with mn def and rudolph left vs jefferey.  feel pretty good about it.  really pisses me off that ware got hurt in such a good matchup.  this game would prob be over already.  but I have been fairly lucky with injuries up to this point. fingers crossed for mn domination tonight

Nothing but luck.  That's all it ever is 
What he said..

My points against- 878

Second most points against- 789

9th most points against- 705

So the gap between my team and the second highest points against is more than the gap between the 2nd most points against and the 9th.

and 2nd in points.

Hello 3-5!

Got a total of 6.3 points out of my 2 starting rbs, my te and my kicker in a PPR league.  Somehow still ahead at halftime tonight.  Woohoo.  Don't worry, I'll be back to cry later.  Or maybe I'll just turn the lights out and cry by myself.  ;)

Somehow only down 12 with mn def and rudolph left vs jefferey.  feel pretty good about it.  really pisses me off that ware got hurt in such a good matchup.  this game would prob be over already.  but I have been fairly lucky with injuries up to this point. fingers crossed for mn domination tonight
Nothing good happened  here for me.  hello 3-5

Sometimes the toughest part of fantasy football is the stretch from the end of MNF till the official scoring corrections get published 2.5 days later.

Needed 2.5 points, got 5 points tonight.  Hoping it stands up, but hard to celebrate knowing how often scores change by a point or two...

survived vs d carr and finally broke a 5 game losing streak.. need to make a strong run to salvage a frustrating season

Starting to see the appeal of all-play leagues. I'm 2-6, but 2nd in points scored, just 24 points out of 1st. The 1st place team is 7-1, and has scored almost 100 fewer points than me, but has had almost 300 less scored on them. Its crazy. Interesting thing is, I won this league last year, and that was with a team that probably wasn't as good as this one.

So, McCown is healthy but the Browns are starting Kessler? Great, gotta burn another roster spot since Foles is already starting over Alex Smith

Superflex league, 3RB and 2WR on bye, in case you're wondering why I'd be starting Smith/McCown at QB otherwise :)

In two 14 team leagues with semi casual groups of friends. Hightest points scored in both leagues, one by 10% and the other by 2%. In 12th place in the first and 9th place in the other. ####. I got beat by a friend that thought his player was on a different team than what he was. I just can't win.

My kicker got me 16 points last night.  But I'm down 80-16 because my opponent had Ryan, Julio and Evans.   :sadbanana:

ETA- this is a non-ppr league. :shock:  

So I have Ajayi and Mike Wallace on my team.  I'm told that the Jets have a nice run defense so I bench Ajayi.  I'm told the Steelers pass defense is doing very well so I bench him.  

Whoops!

So I have Ajayi and Mike Wallace on my team.  I'm told that the Jets have a nice run defense so I bench Ajayi.  I'm told the Steelers pass defense is doing very well so I bench him.  

Whoops!
The Jets' side I get.  I'm not sure the Steelers' pass D could be considered "doing well" since Chad Scott retired...

Looking good in 3/4 matchups.

BUT -  In my 4th matchup, my opponent has a 27 point lead plus Jimmy Graham, and I still have Derek Carr and Amari Cooper yet to play.

Not looking good.  But even if I lose this one, still a decent week.

ZM

Users who are viewing this thread