What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** (H)illary Clinton Health Watch-Pneumonia and California Canceled (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
The Trump supporters have enough on their plate and so rather than sit in there and argue with folks over whether she is fit to lead or run, best to keep that stuff in it's own thread. We are trying to win an election and talk about the issues. Trump has already been given a clean bill of health so the onus is really on Hilary Clinton and whether she can even make it to the finish line. But let's keep all her medical updates in one place, we can't really debate her health. She either can physically perform the duties of what is required or she can't. 

As of today she has had no less than four or five new stories about her health and then today it's being reported she has another "medical episode" and might have even been rushed to a hospital. I think the FFA should be aware of her health. Not everyone has made their mind up yet and you hate to elect someone where you really are going to have to live with their VP...do we really want Tim Kaine running the country? What if he had to step in and run the last month of the election? Is he the new face the DNC needs to distance themselves from Trump?

We should probably put Hilary on our prayer's list. You don't need to be Left or Right to wish someone good health. Won't you join me in praying for Mrs Clinton?

:banned: Godspeed

Last edited by a moderator:
That's about what I look like after a few weeks on the road with countless hours spent in airplane petri dishes. The older folks don't bounce back quite the same and it's definitely a good idea to keep a doctor around to stay on top of it.

That's about what I look like after a few weeks on the road with countless hours spent in airplane petri dishes. The older folks don't bounce back quite the same and it's definitely a good idea to keep a doctor around to stay on top of it.
You probably don't have the stamina to be President either.

I'm laughing because she could at deaths door, stricken with dementia AND cancer and she'd still be preferable to Donald Trump. 

If hillary or donald were to die before the election I don't think it would change anyone's mind who to vote for

(CNN)Hillary Clinton appeared wobbly Sunday and stumbled as Secret Service agents helped her into a van to depart the 9/11 commemoration ceremony early.
The Democratic presidential nominee felt overheated, her campaign said, when she left at about 9:30 a.m. ET and traveled to her daughter's nearby apartment.

"Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for one hour and 30 minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen. During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter's apartment, and is feeling much better," Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said in a statement.

A video of Clinton's departure from the 9/11 event at Ground Zero in Manhattan, posted by Twitter user Zdenek Gazda, shows her clearly stumbling, with Secret Service agents helping her into the van in the motorcade.

Leaving her daughter's apartment a little before noon, Clinton told reporters she was "feeling great."

"It's a beautiful day in New York," she added, while smiling and waving to supporters on the street before getting into her motorcade.

Michael Morell, the former CIA deputy director, told CNN's Jake Tapper Sunday he was with Clinton Friday for a national security meeting and "she looked fantastic. She had high energy."

"There are times in all of our lives when we don't feel well," he said. "I missed some of the briefings immediately after 9/11 because I wasn't feeling well. So let's not make more of this than there is."

Clinton suffered a two-minute coughing fit during an event in Cleveland last week, which she blamed on allergies.

"Every time I think about Trump I get allergic," she joked in front of the crowd.

Donald Trump and his top surrogates have claimed that she faces a health crisis, citing selectively edited videos of public events to advance claims she's suffered seizures.

There is no credible evidence to support any of these claims. Clinton's physician -- the only person to speak on the record who has actually examined her -- has repeatedly affirmed the former secretary of state's health and fitness for the highest office in the land.

In an interview on "Fox News Sunday" in August, former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate Rudy Giuliani first accused the mainstream media of hiding evidence, then encouraged doubters to "go online and put down 'Hillary Clinton illness.' "

During an appearance last month on the Jimmy Kimmel show, Clinton called the GOP claims about her health a "wacky strategy."

"I don't know why they are saying this," she said. "I think on the one hand, it is part of the wacky strategy, just say all these crazy things and maybe you can get some people to believe you."

The most recent major health problem Clinton has suffered was a scare in 2012 following a concussion -- but she is in good health now, according to a statement from her doctor that Clinton's campaign released in July 2015.

"Mrs. Clinton is a healthy 67-year old female whose current medical conditions include hypothyroidiam and seasonal pollen allergies," wrote Dr. Lisa Bardack, Clinton's doctor since 2001, in a health statement provided by Clinton's campaign.

The health statement says the blood clot, also known as a thrombosis, that Clinton suffered between her brain and skull following a fainting spell and concussion in late 2012 is completely resolved.

"She had follow-up testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis. Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders," Bardack writes.

But as a precaution, Clinton remains on daily blood thinners, something her husband previously revealed. Clinton takes Coumadin, the brand name for the blood thinner warfarin. She also takes Armour Thyroid for her hypothyroidism, antihistamines and Vitamin B12.

Clinton has no known drug allergies, does not smoke, use tobacco products or illicit drugs and drinks occasionally, according to Bardack, who also details her exercise regime: yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.

Clinton is up to date on health tests, including a colonoscopy and a few other tests not often seen in a presidential candidate's health disclosure: gynecologic exam, mammogram and breast ultrasound.

She received her most recent physical exam on March 21, 2015, according to the the statement. Her blood pressure was 100/65. Her heart rate was 72 and her EKG was normal. Her total cholesterol was 195, with an LDL ("bad cholesterol") of 118, and an

HDL ("good cholesterol") of 64 and triglycerides of 69.

"She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States," Bardack's letter concludes.
"She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States," Bardack's letter concludes.

:lmao:

This seems relevant after today, Matt Drudge, very smart guy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/matt-drudge-hillary-clinton-infowars-interview-214496

Drudge tore into Clinton at parts of the interview, calling her "old" and "sick" and only a contender because the media are making her so.

"They're making her a contender with these propped-up 'Saturday Night Live' things. It's like a head on a stick," he said. "She is not a viable, vibrant leader for this country of 300-including the illegals-380 million Americans. So the media is trying to put us asleep. You're not letting them, Alex."

my post from the Trump thread

Hillary's Hand

Hillary struggling to stand up

Hillary's tongue

Hillary's stool

Hillary's Handler

Hillary's Coughin

Hillary's seizure

Can't blame Dr Drew and many other doctors for talking about Hillary's health with all of the above and other things going on

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/dr-drew-loses-show-after-discussing-hillarys-health/

Viral video on Hillary's health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

Video from today, looks like she was having another seizure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnbDZXoA78k

My guess is that she got loaded on peach schnapps last night and had the Secret Service get her a case of White Castle jalapeño cheeseburgers.  After a night like that,  she bears no responsibility for how she appears this morning.   Who among us hasn't been there? 

Hillary Clinton's doctor has revealed the Democratic presidential candidate was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, then put on antibiotics and advised to rest.

The diagnosis came three days before Mrs Clinton stumbled while leaving a ceremony to mark 15 years since the 9/11 terror attacks in New York.

Dr Lisa R. Bardack said in a statement that Mrs Clinton was also advised to modify her campaigning schedule, adding that she is "recovering nicely" after Sunday's incident.

"Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies," the statement said.
the plot thickens

The amount of dumb in Trump supporters is just unheard of.  In my 45 years I have never seen anything like this phenomenon.  It's like Idiocracy coming to life (it's a movie in case anyone hasn't seen it)

The amount of dumb in Trump supporters is just unheard of.  In my 45 years I have never seen anything like this phenomenon.  It's like Idiocracy coming to life (it's a movie in case anyone hasn't seen it)
What are you talking about? This is the hillary health watch thread. The woman is very sick and you're talking about trump supports for some reason.

What are you talking about? This is the hillary health watch thread. The woman is very sick and you're talking about trump supports for some reason.
Yes I can see all the concern for Hillary from this thread.  The concern for her health is definitely from all those people that support her like eligoesdeep.  Definitely not from the trump's band of merry maniacs

Yes I can see all the concern for Hillary from this thread.  The concern for her health is definitely from all those people that support her like eligoesdeep.  Definitely not from the trump's band of merry maniacs
Again this is the Hillary health tread. If you want to complain about Trump take it to the Hillary for President thread. I'm reporting you for spaming

Wouldn't they announce she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday, as soon as she had the episode this morning? Why wait until later in the day?  Or announce she was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday?

Again this is the Hillary health tread. If you want to complain about Trump take it to the Hillary for President thread. I'm reporting you for spaming
Not complaining about trump in case you can't tell.  

Pointing out how stupid his supporters are is different...can't you tell?

Not complaining about trump in case you can't tell.  

Pointing out how stupid his supporters are is different...can't you tell?
Calling people stupid is against the rules of be excellent to each other. I'm reporting your post for violent behavior. 

MikeIke said:
My guess is that she got loaded on peach schnapps last night and had the Secret Service get her a case of White Castle jalapeño cheeseburgers.  After a night like that,  she bears no responsibility for how she appears this morning.   Who among us hasn't been there? 
You just keep making me laugh, how can I get mad?

She's fine. Looked like one of her batteries fell out. Probably the latch on the battery cover is worn out. Little tape and she will be good as new.

Not sure if it was mentioned but it's being reported she has pneumonia...folks people die her age from a strong case of pneumonia, that could wipe her out a good week. 

Go to drudge and watch the headline video
Holy ####, it's worse than I thought...I was half kidding this morning with this thread but OMG, she looks terrible. Trump just has to play a couple clips of her over and over again and ask the question...can she lead this country, physically? 

Holy ####, it's worse than I thought...I was half kidding this morning with this thread but OMG, she looks terrible. Trump just has to play a couple clips of her over and over again and ask the question...can she lead this country, physically? 
Very bad optics. They were moving her along like she was shot. I'm starting to feel bad for her. What the hell is Bill doing as a husband. It's insane

Users who are viewing this thread