What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THE BOARD IS UNREADABLE ON GAME DAY (1 Viewer)

- all Monday players should be in ONE THREAD

- all players already ruled out should be in ONE THREAD. (Do we really need a pinned thread for Jamaal Charles? Come on.)

- all individual injury threads should be unpinned once their game kicks off

- can probably also unpin the "Offseason Schedule" thread

@Maurile Tremblay

Because of limiting number of threads on a page, the entire 1st page is nothing but injury threads and game threads.  Not sure the answer, but.....
Answer isn't to decrease those threads IMO.  They are one of the best things about coming here on Gameday.

It seem the new board "upgrade" has rendered pinned threads as no longer being incremental to new topics in the page display limit.  Is this a setting?  @Simon Shepherd @Memphis Foundry?

Agreed. Compile injury thread with all updates in OP which should be updated by mod with any changes. Or give them their own sub. 

Game day threads are fine

Don't need pinned threads for players like Josh Doctson, Chris Hogan, and Devante Parker.  And why is the Off Season Schedule thread pinned?

Wait, I thought people would just get used to the board and stop complaining about the "upgrade". Where are my people?

Agreed this looks funny on game day but those threads are important, just look at page 2 for more topics.
Except if there's an injury or some kind of performance that is worth mentioning during game day?  None of it shows up.  And how am I going to see and perform the chest thumping and crowing when right about a player during a game?

Let me bump this to the 1st page.  They could set up an early game thread, late game thread, SNF, and MNF threads and it would be fine.

Can't wait for my subscription to end, foolishly signed up for 3 years, but that was before the DFS craze hit and FBGs went all in, screwing the seasonal/dynasty players.

Can't wait for my subscription to end, foolishly signed up for 3 years, but that was before the DFS craze hit and FBGs went all in, screwing the seasonal/dynasty players.
FBG's will refund you if you are not happy with the product.  All you have to do is ask.

Agree, right now I would like to start checking in on some of the hard work of others this week in the SP, so many places to get injury reports...

But I love you MT

1. Game threads should be pinned, they are important but they almost need their own forum. Maybe One thread with several links or something. 

2. The injury threads are done with the best intention but I saw Gronk and Charles today, they were OUT, just leave them off IMO. 

3. Please don't brush this aside, seriously consider a quick shake up to enhance the fun of all the loyal SPs, we love this place and just want it to be better. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not a pinned thread at the top with a link to a game day board? A separate subforum like the Assistant Coach. 

Once a game kicks off, no need to keep the player's injury thread pinned.  It's useful pregame its not that useful during the game.

Not sure each game needs its own thread pinned either. 

I like the individual game threads, I like the idea of position specific injury threads. Pin these, that will take up about half the first page, and call it a day.

Reducing the number of threads isn't the answer.

What about a SharkPool - Gameday forum? That seems like it would let there be as many threads as there needs to be for gameday and the SharkPool can continue to be for deeper or longer lived discussion?

Users who are viewing this thread