What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denzel Perryman (1 Viewer)

massraider

Footballguy
Troubling snap count week 1.  32 snaps to Manti's 70.  

I never thought he would leave the field, but it looked like he got pulled for Jatavius in certain pss defenses.  Missed a couple tackles as well, according to IDP Twitter.  Have not seen anything about an injury.

That sucks.  Weak outing.  Thinking of cutting bait; Whitehead is avail in a couple of leagues where I own Perryman

Yeah with the IDP hype brewing preseason I thought I had landed a steal in the offseason when I traded for him.  Looks like a bunch of crap now after week one.

I can't find anything on his low number of snaps either.  I bought the pre-season hype.  Hopefully it's a case of not being fully healthy or something along those lines.  I would hate to have an over reaction, but their are some tempting players to replace him on the waiver wire.

Chargers ILB Manti Te'o will be sidelined the rest of the season after suffering a torn Achilles' Week 3 against the Colts.

I would think Perryman goes to an every down role

Last edited by a moderator:
JoeSteeler said:
Chargers ILB Manti Te'o will be sidelined the rest of the season after suffering a torn Achilles' Week 3 against the Colts.

I would think Perryman goes to an every down role
Haven't seen snap counts, but he was in on nickel situation late against the Colts

Haven't seen snap counts, but he was in on nickel situation late against the Colts
Had to be with Te'o down and Jatavis being evaluated for a concussion.  He'll have an uptick moving forward but I would expect Jatavis to be more productive/big play with Denzel being a high tackle guy.

Did anyone see Perryman get hurt in the fourth quarter?  Maybe it was nothing although I know on tv they went to commercial and he was on the ground...couldn't tell if was his back or knee.  I think he had just put a big hit on one of the Colts players.

I dropped perryman last week.  Those first 2 weeks were brutal.  But if he is good to go i will drop a nice FAAB amount on him.  I need LB help badly.  

Is Cory James relevant yet...I did take the advice of this wonderful community and picked him up in a couple dynasty leagues week 1...

And what the heck happened to Ben Heeney?  Did he get hurt...he had a goose egg in points for me this week.  I haven't seen the snap count yet.

Is Cory James relevant yet...I did take the advice of this wonderful community and picked him up in a couple dynasty leagues week 1...

And what the heck happened to Ben Heeney?  Did he get hurt...he had a goose egg in points for me this week.  I haven't seen the snap count yet.
Cory James was named the new starter I believe on Wednesday of last week.  DC said "we will get a hard long look at James."  Heeny played one snap as predicted.  

Awesome...just glad I have him.   How did I miss that info last week about James starting?  That slid through the cracks on me.

Perryman, J Brown and C James are all FAs currently.  I can cut Heeney and a couple other bums on my roster.  Who appears to be the best LB for chargers now?

Just saw B McKinney is also a FA.  I think thats who i bid most on.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Perryman, J Brown and C James are all FAs currently.  I can cut Heeney and a couple other bums on my roster.  Who appears to be the best LB for chargers now?

Just saw B McKinney is also a FA.  I think thats who i bid most on.  
McKinney

Perryman

James

Jatavius

Users who are viewing this thread