What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Your Rank? (1 Viewer)

Caesar

Footballguy
Pretty simple.  Curious where the FBG stand throughout the course of the season overall.  Give all your teams or just your top one. 

I had one team out of 4 that started strong and I'm sitting at 161 overall (193.25 pts)  The other three are all outside the top 1500. 

My worst team is ranked 4322 (135.75)  I am 1-0, but it won't last.  That's the team I said in the other thread has no chance and I haven't changed my mind on that.  (Dion Lewis, Keenan Allen out.  Leveon still out two more weeks.) 

How ya'll doin?

Not the greatest start with my teams going 4-5 although my main event teams did much better (wish I wouldnt have sat Benjamin in a couple leagues). Seems a bunch of us are close together with our top teams-- mine is place 166 at 192.85 points. Interestingly, I had a 166 point team lose and a 136 point team win.

Kind of interesting that the first place team had 239 points (that is awesome).

Looks like the team had Brees, Williams, Yeldon, Green, Cooks, Hyde, Landry, z Miller, bailey and vikings.

Kind of interesting that the first place team had 239 points (that is awesome).

Looks like the team had Brees, Williams, Yeldon, Green, Cooks, Hyde, Landry, z Miller, bailey and vikings.
I didn't search it too close, but I am guessing a lot of the top teams had Williams on them.  I don't know how sustainable that is going to be for them when Bell gets back, but if they can get out to a nice lead, and then hold once the bye weeks start, it could be interesting for them.  That can get them the leauge title, but might leave them wanting come tourney time.  I would bet only a small percentage of those have Bell waiting in the wings. 

as an aside, I also have a team that won with 135 points and a team that lost with 161. 

Checked the lineups of the folks in last place page. Lots of Freeman, Dez, Gurley and Gronks. Not sure if they left Gronk in last week, but if they did, shame on them. Lot of money to spend and not tend your team.

I don't know about all of you but it seems that all my teams that did well last week flamed out this week and vice versa. Very odd week!

ffrookie said:
I don't know about all of you but it seems that all my teams that did well last week flamed out this week and vice versa. Very odd week!
I had the same thing.  The team that was up to 67th after Decker on the Thursday night game, mustered barely 100 points from the other 8 guys and dropped all the way down to 590th pending the Monday night game, where I expect to drop at least another 100 places given the matchup.  Had some tough matches in that league this week, so not too worried.  I think its a good team for the long term.

My lowest team is now 2195 with R. Mathews left tonight.   Ironically, it is the only team under 300 total points so far, and the only team that will be 2-0.

Shooting for 150 points a week is my goal to getting to the playoffs.  It does get harder once the byes start, so I was hoping to build up a nice cushion, but its not happening so far.  If I get 12 points from Mathews, my teams will all be sitting between 300-321 points for the FBG.  Main event, well, need a big night from White to get to the 300 point mark.  I don't generally care about record as much as points in this format.

Looks like 3/9 teams in the top 1,000 so bit of a falloff. Kind of strange in that 7/9 of my teams are 1-1 and other 2 are 0-2 yet three of my teams have the highest score in the league.

Well, I am nothing if not consistent.  All four of my teams within 10 points of each other after three weeks.  oof.  That's a difference of over 500 spots.

Still got my 150 per week going, except my lowest league at 445, but if I can keep that up, I will feel fine.  

Completely different drafts spots and draft strategies, so I am amazed how close they are.

Unfortunately, my teams mostly suck this year. I do have one team in the 300 range but otherwise not so great. Anyone on this board have any highly ranked teams at this point?

228 is my highest.  4 of 5 (one is main event) are currently lined up in the playoffs, but nothing too exciting.

Hoping the last 4 weeks of the regular season are kind to me. 

228 is my highest.  4 of 5 (one is main event) are currently lined up in the playoffs, but nothing too exciting.

Hoping the last 4 weeks of the regular season are kind to me. 
Damn that sounds good!

Out of 6 teams, I only feel positive about 1. That team has clinched the 1 seed for the league playoffs. It does have potential in contest championship round if Ware is healthy, Reed stays healthy, Dion Lewis has a successful comeback and Roethlisberger performs like he did earlier in the season.

Good luck!

Damn that sounds good!

Out of 6 teams, I only feel positive about 1. That team has clinched the 1 seed for the league playoffs. It does have potential in contest championship round if Ware is healthy, Reed stays healthy, Dion Lewis has a successful comeback and Roethlisberger performs like he did earlier in the season.

Good luck!
Thank you.  Good luck to you as well.

My main event team made it through my very tough bye week.  Lost the H2H but had enough points to stay the current #4 seed.  The week saw Gronk, Larry Fitz, Gio, D. Johnson, and Andy Dalton on bye.  Only Freeman week 11 is a major bye for me to worry about at this point.  Still two weeks to go, but hoping for the best.

In the FBG leagues, the one team that was not trending towards the playoffs put up a 200 point week and is now solidly the #2 seed.  Amazing.  None of my other 3 teams fell out, so I am 4 for 4 currently if the playoffs started this week.  I think two are pretty close to a lock and with a good week 10 can make me feel pretty confident.  The others are on a little shaky ground, but again, a couple of 140-150 point weeks should do the trick.  Teams rank from 450-750...  

I also have two KFFSC teams (also 11 week season) that bolted into the current playoff picture this past week which makes me overall 7 of 7 teams that are currently in.

I only mention this because as I look across all 7 leagues, there is not really a ton of common ground.  Larry Fitz and Terrelle Pryor are the only two guys on 3 of the 7 teams.  There are several guys on 2 of 7 teams, but looking at the diversity, I am amazed the all sit where they sit.  

I have also been more active on the waiver wire in years past.  I think that has helped me to cover bye weeks and play matchups.  I have made plenty of bad decisions and left many points on my bench.  I even dropped Ajayi in one league the week before he went off for 200+ yards the first time.  

We'll see how this all plays out and I could end up at the end of the season very disappointed, but its been an enjoyable year for me.  

Users who are viewing this thread