What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Snap Count Thread (1 Viewer)

Anyone know why Eric Kendricks only played 52% of the Vikings snaps this week?

He was injured in week 10, but played 93% week 11. I don't see anything about an injury.

Love to see that too. Everything I've read suggests the 'Skins were in sub-packages for most of the game leading to extended snaps for Cravens. Foster is still the guy in the base. With that said, Ryan Sitzmann (IDP Guru) wrote the following about Cravens this week - "Up until last week, he was just a subpackage player. However, given his strong play in those packages, the Washington coaching staff decided to move him up into a full-time role over Mason Foster. "

That may be where the rumor came from but it still sounds more like speculation than fact.  
Yeah I followed Ryan's advice this week and had two big disappointments in my IDP starting lineup with Cravens and Shaq Thompson. :kicksrock:

I'm just glad I didn't also start Tarrt this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I followed Ryan's advice this week and had two big disappointments in my IDP starting lineup with Cravens and Shaq Thompson. :kicksrock:
I had just picked up Thompson (but didn't start him).  He was invisible to the point I thought maybe he was injured.  Anybody know what the deal was here?  I expected an uptick with Kuechly out. 

I had just picked up Thompson (but didn't start him).  He was invisible to the point I thought maybe he was injured.  Anybody know what the deal was here?  I expected an uptick with Kuechly out. 
I'm not sure what happened with Shaq, but ourlads shows AJ Klein as the direct backup to Kuechly at MLB. I heard his name quite a bit during the broadcast. He tried to cover Crabtree on one play and things didn't go very well for him. Klein put up 5 solos, 1 INT, 1FF. Shaq put up zilch. 

Gally said:
Seems like Klein stepped right into the Luke role and played well.  Shaq kept his old role,,even with the injury to Kuechly.

I was surprised.

Seems like Klein stepped right into the Luke role and played well.  Shaq kept his old role,,even with the injury to Kuechly.

I was surprised.
I didn't expect Shaq to go into Kuechly's spot but figured without Keuchly there would be more opportunity for stats.  I guess I was wrong.

So, can we trust Whitner going forward? He only put up 2 Tackle Assists against Arizona and they have been a great matchup for Safeties this season.
I dropped Whitner and grabbed Anthony Harris who is replacing Harrison at safety for Minny. Losing Harrison at this point in the season really sucked, that guy is pretty good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephone Anthony played all the snaps for NO on Sunday, put up good numbers. If someone dropped him, it looks like he might have returned to relevancy. If you've been holding him this long in dynasty, he's back to being useful.

Stephone Anthony played all the snaps for NO on Sunday, put up good numbers. If someone dropped him, it looks like he might have returned to relevancy. If you've been holding him this long in dynasty, he's back to being useful.
he only played so many because Robertson was out, right? Is he coming back this week?

JoeSteeler said:
he only played so many because Robertson was out, right? Is he coming back this week?
Yes, Anthony wore the green dot and played Mike all game.  I don't think that occurs again if Robertson is back.  They did some odd things with Ellerbe too,  He switched back and forth between S and W.  He managed six solos but I am a bit afraid of his usage going forward.

J Brown played like 17 snaps last week for SD. Maybe they are working him back in or maybe not, I would think the split would have been closer if they were planning him to return as the starter. Unfortunately unless I read that he's going back to being an every down player I can't start him. Sucks too, cause he was tearing it up. 

Users who are viewing this thread