What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG SURVIVOR WEEK 2 (1 Viewer)

QuizGuy66

Footballguy
I'll migrate any picks for week 2 in the week 1 thread here.

I'll also try and summarize everyone's picks in an edit (though my work schedule is going to make this a tough undertaking to keep up this year.

Survivor Week 1 Thread here

-QG

Shrek Week 2 bolded: WIN:   KC DET  LOSE:  SD TEN

Mr Irrelevant Week 2 bolded: Win: Seattle, Carolina  Loss: Miami, San Fran

Scoobus Week 2 bolded; Win: KC, Bal  Lose: SD, TB

Tangfoot Week 2 bolded: Win: HOU, ARI  Lose: CHI, SF

GrigsAllMoon Week 2 bolded: Win SEA CAR Lose: MIA, SF

cdwood Week 2 bolded: Win SEA CAR Lose: MIA, SF

Arodin: Week 2 bolded: Win: Sea, Car   Lose: Chi, SF

Genester: Week 2 bolded: Win SEA CAR Lose: MIA, SF

Fubar Week 2 bolded: Win SEA OAK Lose: MIA, ATL

Caught up on the prior thread now.

Everyone else please post here.

The above is not the official desired format, just quickest I could cut and paste from the other thread.  Though doing the winners together and then losers together is ideal.  And come to think of it bolding the "new" week's pick isn't a bad idea.

-QG

My picks for week 2

Win: Tennessee Carolina

Lose: Jacksonville Tampa Bay 

Am I out for getting Tennessee wrong?

Okay so we started with 68 runners.

28 (!) bit the dust in week 1 so we are already down to 40.

Please format your picks as I did my post moving forward it will be easier.

I have decided to add a wrinkle (and feel free to boo) - if somehow this gets all the way through week 17 with more than 1 team left, the winner will be the person who selected the most games different games correctly).  For example in my entry Seattle played Miami - so that only counts for 1.  Frosty97 had Houston and Miami who played in 2 different games so that counts for 2.  I will not keep track of this during the year unless it gets down to like 2 or 3 people late in the year.  The odds are remote enough.  Is it in unfair to do this in week 2?  Well maybe, but I even screwed over myself on this one and it's all in good fun.  To those who risk more go the glory - if they are right ;)

-QG

With the rule change, I'll alter my pick:

Arodin: Week 2 bolded: Win: Sea, Car   Lose: Chi, LAR

I like the change...harder putting two irons in the fire at once, but seems pointless to have separate win and loss picks if you can just make it a single play.

Users who are viewing this thread